AP Poll

Ha. Reading comprehension may not be your strong suit. You’re right I did say the word absolutely. But I said they can absolutely beat UCF. That doesn’t mean they win that game every time. But if they can beat OU they can beat anyone…outside of maybe Alabama. Don’t be dense.

How is App State ranked ahead of us? i don’t get it

1 Like

Florida jumps UCF on their bye week lmao

P5s man…

They nearly beat penn State. we didn’t so there’s that

Geez credit for almost beating a team week one that has lost twice this year.

1 Like

I’m gonna be sick

1 Like

Ignore the polls. They are irrelevant at this point. It’ll make your life happier.
Beat USF then we’ll be ranked above all the G5 except UCF.
Win the conference and we are in the NY6.

Ya Woo Coogars!
Beat the bulls!

3 Likes

Ya Woogars?

What is it that you guys can’t understand about the meaning of the word cartel?
The cfp is a scam.
Facts?
The Bamas, Clemsons & other so called top tier programs do not want to play a UCF, a U of H from a couple of years ago or a Boise State from a little longer. They are chicken blip scared that they can get beat. They do not want to risk a loss that will have an impact on a possible cfp berth.
espn talking heads:
“You don’t belong & your schedule is meaningless”
G5:
“but, but we want to schedule bama and they refuse…”
“Get lost. Here is $5 & shut the blip up”

2 Likes

Right, Bama is scared of us!!! Smh. Their second string is the #2 team in the country. They are kicking everyone’s ass and couldn’t care less about our feelings or the conspiracy theory some off you adhere to. We need to win ALL of our games and regain respect otherwise we are destined to 2nd class membership.

Bama is great…not much doubt. But they have yet to play a ranked team. Beat lsu soundly (who has played 5) and I will be even more impressed.

That said, Bama is not College Football. When the Saban era ends and they get their next Shula or whomever, they will return to the pack.

But there is nobody in the Big 10, PAC12, Big 12, or ACC that UCF could not beat.

This is why they have buy-out clauses in contracted games. When the schedule in advance and PSU did not realize App State would be good then they buy out the game and schedule Howard. Pretty sure those App State games are done.

OU’s AD said publicly if he knew UH was going to be so good they would not have played us.

OSU’s Gundy was afraid to let UH in the conference because we sit in one of the best recruiting areas and would not have to travel to get the best athletes.

These are comments of scared teams.

1 Like

I can’t see UCF beating Clemson, but I agree with everyone else.

The next Alabama head coach will be the current head coach at Clemson.

To me this is a fore gone conclusion.

He is only 48 years old…about 16 years younger than Saban.

Alabama may be a dominant force for a long time.

In the last 5 years Alabama has placed Virginia Tech, West Virginia, Wisconsin, USC and Louisville who we couldn’t wait to play just a couple of years ago. Sure the play some weak sister OOC games but we do too. The conference schedule Alabama plays is second to none and for us it’s the lowly AAC. Game, set, match, Bama.

1 Like

https://www.masseyratings.com/cf/compare.htm

Massey composite has UH at #51 and UCF at #15. Gotta beat someone with a winning record. Beat Charlie and the Florida Longhorns.

Bama was so scared of UAB rise a few years ago, they shut the sister school program down for no reason. Now that might not sound like fear to you, but that is fear to me. Last time Bama played UCF it was their one and only loss to UCF…this team is much better than the 2000 UCF Knights so yeah, Bama is “scared” of UCF. If they wasn’t, they would be on the phone with them NOW to make the schedule. Indifference or just ignoring or blatantly refusing to play someone can be considered FEAR!!!

1 Like

:expressionless:

Keep believing in this scam. Have you noticed how the espn talking heads come out every late October, on time, on cue to dis the G5’s? Is this a coincidence? The cartel needs to get sued so this monopoly.can be dismantle.

3 Likes

I guess you ignored the list of teams better than UCF that Alabama is playing…,

That is subjective !

How do you know they are better ?