ARE WE DEAD YET?

I raised this issue in another thread that mutated and evolved into a very enlightening discussion on the Chinese virus. My original post inquired as to the chance we may not have a college football season this year. I never got a response to my initial question so I would like to pose it again. We’ve lost college basketball (at the tourney) and baseball. Will we also lose football season. Some think yes.

Will the 2020 college football season be canceled? Coaches, ADs weigh possibility and impact - CBSSports.com

1 Like

I can take being in jail here in my house for months…but if UH football is cancelled, I will absolutely go stark raving mad.

3 Likes

Absolutely no person has a clue on this at this point in time. It is 100% guess work without any foundation. Check back in July.

On to your regularly scheduled virus conversations… and why lawn guys are out when there is supposedly a stay ay home order.

1 Like

In Ft Bend County, they are exempt.

Wouldn’t want to upset the HOA’s😝

I agree with my friend Kendall Barrett…you can start fitting me for my straight jacket and get the rubber room ready.

My gut feeling is that not only will we have football this fall, I think we will have the conditioning training this summer. Like I said, that is just my gut feeling; but, I do have a big gut.

1 Like

Hey Jim, now that the U.S. is no. 1 in coronavirus (or Covid 19) cases, will you start calling it the American Virus?

4 Likes

This does not look good guys. Chances are this thing is here for the duration.

And this is new version of a bad thread is shut down again. Politics and paper thin feelings always ruin it for everyone.

Are we dead yet? No, but this thread is. Do not try to repost this topic again.

Thanks.