Arizona 2018 Ticket Count

It will be wet.

Can’t stand all this good news. Let’s see. Wet. Too hot. Can’t stand CMA - he’s a loser and no one should support him. Waiting for Pearland to boycott! Ticket office needs another revamping. Parking horrible. We can’t control game time!
And my biological clock is ticking. Or someone’s certainly is!

Maybe I shouldn’t drive down from Dallas for every home game.

16 Likes

You not taking into account the student section which is part of the 40k TDECU capacity. So w students it will be in low 30s worse case. I’m going with attendance in the 33-35k once announcement is given on tik sales.

1 Like

How can everyone keep bringing up the 11:00 start time. That’s not a AAC, UH, etc decision. It starts w the Networks and trickles down to next network in line for AAC gms. Almost every school has to play early gms during the year. Even blue blood Texas played few 11:00 gms last year and this year their first gm was 11:00. #itiswhatitis

1 Like

Pray, thanks for counting all those dots for us! Sad there are so many to count. I finally quit letting the empty seats bother me, but not by choice. My 71 year old Dad is my designated driver and said if I kept worrying about the empty seats I would have to find another ride to the games… After the 4th beer, I usually let it go😁. See yall 8am Saturday.

8 Likes

It’s a shame we have to count dots! Tx and tx A&M don’t worry about no matter what the damn game time, hell Miami and Fla St traveled to Dallas for not even a bowl game and had 60K, our fan base is horrible, there are millions of people in Houston and we only pull in 30k, pitiful! Until marketing department starts marketing to casual fan in Houston it’s not going to get better, the casual fan probably doesn’t even know we are playing! I’m tired of the excuses and tired of talking about it!

6 Likes

Great news. A lot of local club soccer games are cancelled in the Houston area this weekend. Hopefully that will bring few more fans to the game. My wife and daughter weren’t gonna go cuz daughter has soccer game Saturday morning but they will now. Plus, it won’t be as hot as last weekend so no excuses. Go Coogs!!

4 Likes

I agree with Die Hard still a lot of people not on board with CMA! If this season we win 10 games even including a bowl game, it will go along way to giving our fan base more confidence in Major as a head coach!

3 Likes

we know. still means the start time is dumb.

1 Like

So on the positive side, we have more at the game than a Rob sell-out!

2 Likes

So if you have it your way there would be no 11:00 start times. The next time slots are 2:00 and 2:30 for TV to allow 11:00 gms to finish. It comes down to a lot of you just want to complain . Hopefully you don’t carry all this complaining in everyday life. I’m just different I guess. Prob comes from being older than most on here and appreciate life and little things every day.

2 Likes

i dont mind 11 am starts but a game like this (sumlin return, first home game of the season, and p5 opponent) would have been hyped more if it was a night game. just my opinion. i go to all the games regardless so i really dont care.

https://twitter.com/CPezman/status/1037470126814187520

Well, looks like the students will be out in full force. Hopefully we keep on adding to the allotment due to demand.

9 Likes

IMO we don’t hype up our opponents enough in Houston. UH vs the " most electrifying man in sports entertainment". Do y’all smell what I’m cooking?

A lit more buzz needs to happen to fill seats.

2 Likes

Give them all away to the students we obviously aren’t going to sell them, fill the stadium with students!

9 Likes

^ @chrisPez

2 Likes

I honestly think they should set aside the whole end zone for students every game until we start selling out games a week ahead of time. Those students bring energy and are also future season ticket holders.

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure 5K students are included in the 13K left number. We will see how far they go beyond that. They have sold out.

1 Like

I’m driving 7 1/2 hours. I hear every word you are saying!

4 Likes
  1. Come on Pez!

You have to add more than 500 at a time.

Maybe go for…