Armed Forces Bowl Attendance

OK, I’ll start it. My wife and I are gong!

Is Kendal going?

6 Likes

Not with me!

3 Likes

Kendal and Clarence are still up in the air

I am not planning on going. If the weather turns out to be good and things work out, I may make the trip. I have UH basketball tickets that weekend (and I don’t want people getting in my face asking where I was last weekend because Sampson is going to leave if you don’t support the team) and will be in Dallas after Christmas. I don’t want to scrub off the Dallas stink twice before the end of the month.

1 Like

I’ll be there with my son

I will be there, 3 in total.

Tune’s redshirt and a flamethrower are in.

Since the tickets are GA, we are waiting until the 5 day forecast comes out to see if we will go or not. I personally would go no matter what (unless icy roads), but the family is a different story. So, pending good weather, mark us down for 5.

We will be there with 6 in total - rain or shine. And, yes we endured the Ice Bowl against Notre Dame, so we should be able to handle a little inclement weather if necessary. Go Coogs!

4 Likes

UH basketball.

1 Like

Not me. You can find me at Fertitta Center. UH basketball :basketball:

2 Likes

Family obligation Saturday 22 and at noon Sunday 23, but I should be able to make BB game.

1 Like

Isn’t the BB game on Sunday following the Saturday Bowl game?

We won’t be able to make it due to everyone in our group having a schedule conflict.

However we did open back up the YA WOO COUGAR FOOTBALL shirts! (yawoocougarfootball.com) [It’s just like our website we took the domain, our original one is our username]

We also have flags that say that as well (or “Fridays are for the Coogs”, celebrating Cougar Red Friday)!

If someone wants to borrow one of our flags, please let us know so we can arrange it. However, it would be pretty sweet to see a bunch of those flags flying around.

Buddy and I are driving up on Saturday, going to the game and coming home on Sunday to attend the UH basketball game.

2 Likes

I’m planning on making the trip, let’s hope the weather is better than the last time

2 Likes

Me + 3, Bowl Season is the best season.

1 Like

Like Mike we survived the Notre Dame “Ice Bowl” but won’t be there since Saturday is preparation and cooking day for Sunday’s family Christmas get together. My Coog spirit will be there in absentia.

Planning on being there.