Armoni Brooks

Got 3 NBA minutes with the Rockets! 0-2 from three. 1 rebound.

The marathon begins with one step. He made it. Go Coogs!

13 Likes

My fav Coog finally made it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll eat crow first - I yelled from the rooftops that he left too early and should have stayed another year.

would appear NBA scouts, agents and NCAA coaches may know a little bit more about this stuff than I do… who knew…

2 Likes

If he had stayed another year maybe he would have been on an NBA team LAST year. We’ll never know and neither will he.

6 Likes

Went off in his limited minutes tonight.
14 points in 14 min
5 for 6 overall and 4 of 5 from three.

12 Likes

He looked great! Was a great interview too.

1 Like

Sniper Alert :rotating_light:

Sniper Alert :rotating_light:

3 Likes

Who needs Ben McLemore…?

How has Armoni’s defense been in the G-League? Can he defend at the NBA level? I follow him on Instagram and it is obvious that his offense is strong.

1 Like

He has been passable but he will never be a great defender at that level.

Do they play defense in the NBA?

8 Likes

Last night should earn him more minutes.

For anyone interest Armoni has checked in. 3 min left in 1st quarter

2 Likes

This is hard to watch…

They’re a hot mess. I just hope they can get the number 1 pick. Cade Cunningham would be nice. To be honest, I have actually never watched the kid play. Is he legit number 1 worthy?

1 Like

As long as they stay in the top 4. Those guys at the top of the draft are all good. Doesn’t have to be Cade. Disaster would be falling out of the top 4 and giving up their pick to OKC.

2 Likes

This is like watching an outdoor pickup game.

I say trade Wall. Clean house. New staff. New PR. New custodians. Turn the page! lol

2 Likes

They have stolen a couple of future stats with Wood and Porter and I like a few of the role players they added. This shows how important it is to have some vets. This is going to to be a fast rebuild, especially if they can add a high caliber player from the draft.

1 Like

If they don’t end up with a top pick its a going to be long rebuild.

1 Like