Armoni pursues his NBA dream

We could have used Armoni last night man.

Zone zone zone :disappointed:

1 Like

Can’t believe people are still bitter about his decision. He’s obviously doing great for himself now and I’m happy for him.

https://twitter.com/jhvandenberg20/status/1216491816540934145?s=21

Man I hope I’m never this bitter about anything in life that doesn’t directly affect me.

7 Likes

To say anything insulting like that about a former player (especially one who is still young) is completely classless. Dude needs to grow up.

3 Likes

Not to mention who has been a great kid and representative of our university. He made a decision to pursue his dream. Who are we to berate him about it? It sucks that we don’t have him playing for us this year but get over it.

4 Likes

Really bad post
he had his reason(s) to leave.

Whatever reasons those maybe, do we want him staying if he didn’t want to? What kind of problems would cause for the team? Is he obligated to stay? Do we own him? He is free to do what he wants.

Every kid is free to do what he wants. Its hard to tell a kid not to follow his dream. I’m pulling for him.

2 Likes

I wonder if there are like three other threads on the board saying everything being said here

To Coogfans credit, they are posting about Armoni in a thread about Armoni! This is the pinnacle for this board
:clap:

7 Likes

Well this is a recent tweet right? So we’re responding to it.

:beers::clinking_glasses::tada::balloon::confetti_ball:

That tweet came because Armoni had 24 points and was 6 for 10 from 3 in a win. What a sad individual to try to turn that into a negative thing. Awesome game for Armoni and it looks like he is getting better as the season goes on.

As for his BS “glamorous D league lifestyle” shot, this isn’t 2010, in the G-League now they take care of the players very well and I don’t hear any complaints.

9 Likes

Wish nothing but the best for Armoni. How hard he took the UM loss and those huge 3s from way way deep against UK to give us the tie and lead are some of my most memorable Coog moments. Can’t ask much more of the young man. Thank you Armoni!

10 Likes

Would have loved to have had him in Cougar Red 1 more year, but I gotta support the kid for pursuing his dream. I hope that he does come back and get his degree, making him a proud UH Alum. GO COOGS!

2 Likes

Nothing was more exciting than to see Armoni get on a roll from downtown to the thrill of our crowd
while he is missed I wish him all the luck in the world

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/nbagleague/status/1220901603525480451

11 Likes

Best night of Armoni Basketball career!

3 Likes

Could imagine if he was playing like that for coogs right now?

Great post

5 Likes

I’m still angry about the Phi Slama Jama guys leaving early. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes