Armoni pursues his NBA dream

I was racking my brain, wondering where I heard that name “ Jordan Poole” then it dawned on me.

1 Like

Sacramento still has 3 picks …they are the only team really on armoni. its the kings or likely undrafted for armoni

for corey look at 45 -detroit 46-orlando 49- san antonio…, 51 boston, 52 utah…those are teams he worked out for

1 Like

Did someone tell Armoni that he would be drafted?

1 Like

Kellen Sampson in an interview this morning indicated that Armoni got some draft intel that he liked, so he decided to stay declared.

1 Like

If you don’t get drafted can you come back to school?

15 picks left

no you cant

Nebraska’s first draft pick in 20 years was a second rounder , did I hear that right?

if corey isnt drafted here or at 53…he wont be drafted

I don’t doubt that he did. It’s not looking good though at this point of the night. Won’t be the first time a young person was misled by NBA/MLB/NFL types. Damn shame!

3 Likes

Yep. The second round is just too unpredictable. Maybe our guys will still end up being picked up as UDFAs.

1 Like

every team corey worked out for is out of picks

sacremento has 1 pick, philly has 1 pick, in regard to armoni

It has to be Sacramento, I doubt Armoni and his family would whiff this badly.

Another issue is that even if a team promises to draft a player, nothing really binds them to that promise. The team is always going to act in what they think is their best interest. Even if the Kings promised a pick to Armoni, they would screw him without hesitation if there was a better opportunity available.

7 Likes

And now the teams will start contacting the undrafted players. Let’s see if Corey or Armoni land anywhere as UDFAs.

They were lied to. Now he has to go the UDFA/G League/Summer League/Europe route. And no college degree. Very disappointed.

8 Likes

sucks

1 Like

I would not be surprised to see the Rockets pick up Corey Davis for the summer league roster, similar to Rob Gray last year. The Rockets are also one of the teams that I think Corey is a good fit for.

He signed with Washington

3 Likes

Glad he’s getting a shot.