Attendance tonight 40,873

Dude you understand your estimate of 30,000 is not a fact right? TDECU was more than 60% full. I am not saying it was 40,000 but 30,000 is aggy math.

1 Like

How do you mute people?

Let me look into it.

I’m not sure how to interpret this. The stadium capacity is 40,000. If TDECU was 60% full, there would be 24,000 present (this would be about right for the Lamar game). At 30,000 in attendance, TDECU would be 75% full – that was my estimate.

My estimate of 30,000 is what I called “an honest evaluation of the facts”. The facts are that the northside 300s were not nearly at capacity. The southside 300s had sections at 50% or less capacity, and the northside 200s were not full, In addition, I found it surprising that there were so many empty seats in the prime 100s.

The 40,000+ official attendance is a fact. That there were 40,000 people actually in attendance is a fiction.

Save the time looking up how to mute people, and just ban TAMU91. He’s been passive-aggressively trolling the board for weeks.

2 Likes

Agree, the welcome has seriously worn thin…

I have four season tickets and my partner who has two of them has yet to go to a game so I took a picture of our seats to show him the view.

This picture was taken in the first quarter and the lower bowls filled up much better by half time

However, the upper decks outside the 20’s never filled and the visitor end-zone was VERY sparse.

Finally, as we got control of the game by half time I walked around the concourse and watched the band from the deck in the other side and then one possession from our end zone concourse. There were three kids throwing the football with plenty of room to play. I could walk right up to the front and see. It was not full.

So, no way was the stadium was 75% full at the start, but may have been equal to that or greater by the 2nd quarter.

Had we been playing tech or ok state, the place would have been jammed but it was UCONN. When I was on their side, no kidding, I saw ONE person wearing UCONN colors

It’s not our fault we play teams no one wants to see.

For those who hate on Gilmore. He has not been on the air i believe he is dealing with cancer. Thought you guys would want to know.

Aggies have never been good at math !!

Most butts in seats was about halfway 1st qtr as you can see in this photo. There is another pic of those that were suspended for the game that clearly shows the stadium was pretty full with only the corner showing but I can’t find it.

He is dealing with a blood cancer, but it’s not something that has slowed him down. He’s still working every week and did the UNC-FSU game yesterday.

A huge issue for buts in seats is weak concessions. We stay at least 20-30 min waiting for food in certain sections. I’ll remember to take a pick next time.

SMH at another stupid aggie.

The place wasn’t full by any means but 10,000 empty seats is a trolling.

2 Likes

These are reasonable estimates of attendance by zone at TDECU

And I still maintain that my math is correct when I say that 30,000 attendees in a stadium with a 40,000 capacity means the stadium is 75% full.

Putting it in a spreadsheet doesn’t make it true. Lol

4 Likes

Thanks. But it’s not useless. Please add the feature.

Um, 30k divided by 40k can be reduced to 3/4, which is 75%. Let’s not make a UH education look bad when that’s 4th grade math. At least it was when I went through.

30k would be 60% in a 50k stadium.

This had become the most petty thread on coogfans this far. Thanks Tamu troll! Can we stop now?

I’m a quantitative thinker. I’m trying to be as specific as I can to explain how I got to 75% full. I hoped that would allow us focus on the source of any variances. Which areas do you think are wildly off?

You need to sit on a plug and quit pulling numbers out of your rear !!!