Away game tickets purchases

I have a question, which I probably know the answer to. I got an email to purchase away tickets because of cougar pride. However, my rating is low. If I purchase tickets, will I be guaranteed a seat? If say, SMU, allocates 5,000 tickets for UH, and 10,000 cougar pride members elect to buy tickets, a lot of folks aren’t going to be able to get tickets. Do I try to purchase through the school or try StubHub? I’m suspecting that we will easily sell out our allotment for SMU and Tx State. Thoughts?

I bought nine tickets for Texas state; I live in San Antonio. My purchase is shown as general admission, but there is a visitor section in the stadium.

I purchased Texas State and SMU tickets today. If you are ordering under ten tickets then you must do it online, ten or over can be done on the phone. Go Coogs!

Hoe much $ does UH get to keep from each ticket? Any idea?

My understanding is a small service fee and that’s it. I could be wrong though. The main reason to buy is it shows we travel well and more teams are willing to play us or play is again.

1 Like

I bought 8 tickets and the service fee was $13.

Houston Away Game Tickets on Sale
2016 season ticket holders can purchase away game tickets to each of Houston’s five away games.
http://www.uhcougars.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/061516aac.html

2016 Houston Football season ticket holders can now purchase single-game tickets to each of Houston’s five away games this fall. Season ticket holders have until 5 p.m., Friday, July 1 to purchase away game tickets which will be allocated based on Cougar Pride Priority Points.

Away game tickets are priced at the following price points set by each home team:

Sept. 15 – at Cincinnati - $39
Sept. 24 – at Texas State - $30
Oct. 8 – at Navy - $40
Oct. 22 – at SMU - $35
Nov. 25 – at Memphis - $40

Just bought 2 tickets to the Texas State game.