Ban 'em . .

This stream is for your thoughts on who should be banned from Coogfans . . . . .

PS . . . . . I am not eligible . . . . . :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :smiley_cat: :smile_cat: :joy_cat:

4 Likes

There is one guy in particular that rubs me the wrong way, but who am I to sayā€¦glass houses and all.

5 Likes

What makes it difficult to post is when you have someone who constantly belittles your posts, laughs at the fact that I am positive about this season, and makes fun of me because I am a player parent. I have tough skin, and you can say whatever you want about me, but when you call out players by name, thatā€™s crossing the line to me. Especially, when itā€™s done on purpose and out of spite. There is no reason other than the fact you donā€™t like who is playing. Thatā€™s childish to me. Just my opinion

41 Likes

1000%.

These guys arenā€™t making millions. And they chose to come and represent our university. Anyone taking shots at players directly should be booted. I stand with you, Twinmom!

10 Likes

What a lot of people in this forum donā€™t realize is, players read this as well. Most couldnā€™t care less what is said about them, they hear it every season. But, I can only imagine how that would feelā€¦by ā€œfansā€

12 Likes

You keep talking your talk. Donā€™t let anyone discourage you from posting. You posting makes this board a hell of a lot better. We can only comment on what we see from the outside. You bring great things that only someone inside of the program could tel us about.

KEEP POSTING!!

7 Likes

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

Iā€™m glad no one has called me outā€¦ yet :wink:

3 Likes

Lolā€¦ This is not going to end well.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s amazing is some of the very people who call out players by name gave a ā€œLikeā€ to your post. Some donā€™t get it!

6 Likes

The night is young.

6 Likes

TouchƩ

2 Likes

I was going to sayā€¦and one (if not the same said person youā€™re referring to) is boosting her posts! :eyes: Weird behavior by those who call themselves fans for sure!

2 Likes

??? I know this isnā€™t about me. As I have never called out any player by name. Ever. In fact, Iā€™ve been called soft for going after people who do this.

1 Like

Your son was the best player on the field last week. The young man stepped up when the team needed him, with 3 starters missing on D

7 Likes

How do you know who gives a like to another personā€™s post?

2 Likes

Thank you very much

2 Likes

Click on the number next to a heart in the post and you can see the avatars of the people who liked it. Then click on the avatar and it will pop up with the persons username.

3 Likes

I would also add to the description of the faceless nameless posters. I do not believe that most folks truly appreciate the quantum leap required to go from HS to College (in skill set, dedication, desire, etc)ā€¦

Even if you are a Practice Squad member, busting your butt for a scholly, you have my admiration and a tip of my hat. And you are representing all of us, and doing your best to make us proud.

Keep it nice. Have Respect. And Go Coogs !!!

11 Likes

Maybe instead of banning people admin could create a read only access level to put people in. That way they can stay connected if they want, just not post.

2 Likes