Basketball Season Tickets

I just received a reminder email for the 8/31 deadline to renew. I finally clicked on the link and it looks like the prices increased quite a bit if the My Account section history is correct (from $500 to $700) for my same seats. Anyone notice a similar increase?

I did renew my 4. If they were more expensive I didn’t notice

1 Like

Mine look like the same price…here is the pricing from last year:

Thanks! Maybe my Account history is off then on how much I paid last year.

I thought the price was about the same?

There was a price increase last year but those of us that renewed early paid the 2018 cost. Those that paid for tickets with the 2018 price a re now getting the price increase and those that paid the higher price last year are paying the same price this year.

1 Like

Oh yeah…I had forgotten about that renew early pricing.

Ready for some basketball!!!

1 Like

I have feeling that the season will be cancel.

1 Like

Nah I think there will be basketball. Maybe not in November or a full schedule but there will be a season.

My guess is it gets pushed back with a limited schedule and no fans. But we’ll see.

I can live without football but no hoops? That will be tough. Really hoping we can get this figured out.

I have to admit I didn’t notice a price increase. I just close my eyes and pay up.

3 Likes

They are going to the same as football you can opt out of this season and keep your seats for next year.

I think we play but like with football the numbers will be limited to 25 % so looking at about 2,000 plus the band.

My seats were $225 each for 2019 ~ 2020 and for this season increased to $275 each.

Oh you’re right. There was a price increase. I thought the 275 was with the donation again.

Yay, let’s raise ticket prices in a pandemic and amid massive job losses.

They were going to increase in price regardless

Price increase was in February

2 Likes

We bought our tickets early and I really didn’t notice much of a price change