Basketball seat selection

I had to call in to get mine, didn’t get an email.

1 Like

This sounds like a bunch of crap…we have 3 season tickets and it sounds like we’re not going to be able to select any seats because they are in blocks of 4?

Any idea when those of us who opted out should expect the refund?

when I picked Friday, there were blocks of 2, 3 and 4.

2 Likes

They specifically saved some blocks of 3

There were several 3s when I picked on Friday including one in the front row of 112

Also, team benches moved across the arena this year (only)

Coogs will be in front of 114

EDIT: I think you can’t split up the available seating so if there are two or three or four together then you have to take them all.

1 Like

Thanks for the update, I didn’t see the 3’s when selecting. Glad to see they are trying to take care of many as possible during these times.

Some of y’all react before you know the real details.

3 Likes

Where have you been?

1 Like

That’s good to hear. Our selection is Tues morning. Are they doing selections over the weekend?

Well, for football, I picked 3 seats in a section that showed several more - until I picked my 3; then the whole block became “unavailable”!

The issue I had on Friday is you can’t pick in a four spot if you have 2 or 3 seats you have to search for the exact number of seats you have

I am about 24 hours away…looks like it’s going to be pretty low inventory (none?) by then. As of 2 PM today. The plentiful green threw me off: the one section in green with the writing on it has 1 four-pack and 1 three-pack remaining. Sec 118 behind the goal seems to have the most remaining.

I selected mine at 1:57 today and am sitting across the aisle and 2 rows down from my normal seats. I am fine with that.

2 Likes

I may have seen your purple dots while I was doing my survey! Congrats on the tickets. I like the software - just wish they would go with pink or orange or yellow or something other than different shades of green as seat inventory gets very low.

1 Like

Whew, got my two, Section 119. Not as good as my regular seats but glad to have something on the aisle. One problem was that my time was 4:45 and I clicked in exactly at that time according to my computer. However, the system said I’d missed my time and had to wait 15 minutes. With so few seats left, it was a nervous wait. Happy to be in the gym, though.

My selection is early in the morning but now the website isn’t working to see what is left. I guess they are doing maintenance on it.

We will have the band and dancers in the gym?

My selection is tomorrow morning as well. I saw that there were only 1 section I would really like if i don’t get it I have to opt out. I wouldn’t be able to justify it to my girlfriend when our normal seats are so much better

Yikes

My unofficial count as of 6:20 PM Central today – looks like 55 groupings to go if I sum 2-packs, 3-packs and 4-packs:

1 Like

Is the website for the seat selection working for anyone right now?