Baylor game canceled

…without playing a game and being undefeated.

opps sorry Jcoop u beat by sec i guess.

1 Like

Did the Bears have Covid or Coastal Carolina?

2 Likes

I’d call it 4-0. Rice, Washington State, Memphis and Baylor have all cancelled.

8 Likes

Baylor has 17 OL listed on their roster. On what planet can contract tracing wipe out 17 OL? Aranda didn’t want to play reserves or he didn’t want to play the Coogs. My money is on the latter.

6 Likes

The Big 12 didn’t want a repeat of last week with additional ooc beat downs.

13 Likes

This is on the Big12. What a joke of conference. Its like the rich kid who cant do well in school. He’s got money and power but dumb as a door nail!

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/pt_turner98/status/1307026025910501376?s=20

4 Likes

Damn, you’re right. Nobody can stop us now!!
#GoCoogs!

2 Likes

Bring on Alabama, Clemson, and LSU!!

2 Likes

Teams have been tested daily for weeks including baylor. Aranda is one of the stricter Coach you can find. He has known daily where his squad was at vs COVID-19. The entire baylor Coaching staff surely put the strongest action plan to make this happen.
Remember one thing.
Aranda has probably the very best knowledge on what Dana wants to do offensively. He had a “seat” at Briles and Leach table not once but twice. How many other HC have had this close of an introduction to the offense you will face in your opening game?

5 Likes

Can we win the league if we go 1 - 0…we are heading that way with cancellations every week.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/grantstuard_3/status/1307026978655084548?s=21

3 Likes

Not sure what you are trying to relay to me Chris!

that’s BS - real reason is their coach just decided he couldn’t be ready

5 Likes

If the Big10 had not announced they were going to play in the fall , this game would have gone forward. Big12 does not want to appear weak and miss their spot in the CFP.

3 Likes

They had to know the rules and limitations last week when they decided to play UH. They had to be aware of any Big 12 restrictions, otherwise they would not have agreed to play. This turn of events is very suspect. A full blown investigation of what has taken place here needs to happen. The Big 12 decision makers must explain this. Unbelievable.

9 Likes

Why not contact the BIG10 to play a game at this point.

4 Likes

This is not directed at you jess. This is directed at a school that has not played one game this season. They can’t get their COVID-19 under control?
WHERE ARE YOU DUARTE? Areyou going to come down hard with the same scud missiles that you try to send to our School? I am just asking and waiting.

3 Likes

The Big is not playing OOC games this year.

1 Like