OT - Houston Rockets

Lol…spoiled adults don’t like being screamed at.

I just hate that Tilman has to pay these giant contracts for
fifth and sixth place every season.

Harden is a lazy passer in critical games. Just mind-boggling.

The Rockets got out-hustled again in the last 5 minutes.

Morey-Ball. Print it!

The Rockets fold year after year when facing elimination. They are definitely not the clutch city era rockets when it comes to not wanting to go out without a fight.

3 Likes

I KNEW IT! I just freakin’ knew it. I knew GSW was gonna come in and take it. People forget that starting line up won the 2015 championship without KD. People were overconfident in the media and well…everywhere… Even the ESPN pre-game hosts were busting all over the warriors, snickering at them, and didn’t give them a chance. That’s when I got nervous. D****it Rockets. Warriors played like a team. Heartbreak for Htown AGAIN. Time for vodka. Lots of it. I miss Clutch City, Rudy and the gang. GAH!

2 Likes

Maybe, but the players’ effort and attitude explains more than that. They deserved to lose. Harden cops out like always in the playoffs: bad shots and no defense. Inflated salaries, inflated egos, and just a team that can’t play basketball on both sides of the court when it matters. Glad this is the only game I watched this season. Too bad though, that they had to disappoint the fans…at home! What a waste of time and money. Can’t wait for the Texans to do the same, like always. LOL (disclaimer: I’m not a fan of pro sports), and I don’t watch them either, except for accidents, boredom, or social situations that I am unable to disengage myself from.

Back at Cullen, things are looking good!
Go Coooooooogs!

1 Like

Thank goodness for the COOGS!

1 Like

They were a six point better franchise in our stadium without their best player. Who does Morey buy to finish behind GS again next year. Its crystal clear this team isn’t tough enough or focused enough to beat Golden State in a 7 game series.

Objectively, I think the scheme is flawed. Almost no midrange game. Iso ball and running out the shot clock. I hate it.

4 Likes

Praise the Lord! Preach it, Portland. Preach it!

Golden State is better against the Rockets without Durant. The Rockets were built to beat them with Durant. When Durant goes out, Warriors go back to how they used to be and our guys can’t stop them.

Dubs still have three all stars even with two injured and another player that used to be one. Just tough to beat them no matter who you are.

5 Likes

I haven’t watched a whole Rockets game since Hakeem and Clyde played for them. I have only watch a handful of 5 minute or less snippets since then. I just find pro basketball boring and can’t get get enthused about it. On the other hand, college basketball is exciting and with the Coogs, I have a rooting interest.

7 Likes

I think the Rockets screwed up when they starting doubling Curry in the 4th… they ran the same play like 8 times in a row and the Rockets could not solve it.

2 Likes

SMH. Give me what ur smoking.

Highly likely that Coogs will win next basketball national championship trophy before the rockets do.Selfishly, not that bad a thought if you think about it.

2 Likes

I agree! Kelvin Sampson is an excellent college coach. In the NBA, he had a losing record as the interim coach for the Rockets, albeit a small sample. Who knows how good he can be with his own team or how would that translate. I’m just glad he is staying at UH and never want to find out.

2 Likes

Curb your tongue!!!

5 Likes

Analytics.

1 Like

I say blow up the team. Keep Harden and maybe Tucker. Try to get Butler. Don’t miss in the draft. Get a new coach. So disappointed in that team.

3 Likes

Offense wins games, defense wins championships an old adage that still holds true. The Rockets got a lot of one and none of the other. It’s because of his D Corey could stick with a team.

I just don’t think Iso ball wins in the playoffs. My opinion.

I still would like to know who Morey throws Tilman’s money at even make the finals. I agree with Portland that Iso doesn’t win at this level. And between Paul and Harden Paul is the much better defender. But you couldn’t hang the franchise on Paul because of his injuries.

The human beings in Oakland have constructed a franchise that Morey’s computer loses to every year. Gary Kasparov would be proud.