Big 12 Orientation BYU, Cincy, UH & UCF

Pretty funny.
BYU

Cincy

1 Like

Where’s the Houston one?

Here’s the Houston Orientation video:

1 Like

Someone posted it on here recently, so I didn’t add it.

The only time I laughed in this video was the “trill” part. I don’t even know what that means but that made me chuckle. The rest was the narrow-minded stereotype that UH fan has a grill and is like Paul Wall and is dumb. Where did this guy go to school anyways?

1 Like

Lighten up, Francis. At least this guy has some updated material. All in good fun.

1 Like

Lol

Someone posted a link to a video with some parody admission interviews but I can’t find it.

Anyone know what I’m talking about?

If it didn’t hurt it wouldn’t be funny. You can bet your bottom dollar cinci fans are tired of chili cheese spaghetti jokes.

But that slop is disgusting for real so what do you do.

1 Like

Ours definitely seemed more pointed than the other two. Kind of drives home that our program has underperformed to almost Longhorn levels.

Truthfully, though, I didn’t think any of them were all that funny.

Trill is a term that is unique to Houston. It means acting True + Real.

Its part of the Houston culture alongside purple drank and grills (even CTH realized this).

4 Likes

Have you seen our student body lately? :wink:

2 Likes

I get that it’s part of the Houston rap culture but everyday Houstonians aren’t walking around like that. lol

1 Like

I’m very confident that they are not walking around like that. They certainly weren’t when I was on campus. But at the end of the day, I get that this is a parody, so I just need to chill. lol

I was yelling this at Cinci when we played them at the Dynamo Stadium and I was so close to their bench that one of their players turned and asked me… “Have you ever tried it?”…

“No” I said…

“You should… It’s good” he said.

:joy: :laughing:

5 Likes

The whole bit about “Find a coach who isn’t associated with two other Big 12 schools” is ironic, considering several Big12 schools have taken our coaches over the years. I didn’t get bringing up TCU. Who here thinks we’re like them? Anyways.

A few people have made the TCU connection, but it hasn’t been a major talking point.

I might have worked something in there about there actually being a stated fear in the Big 12 that we would be too competitive, but judging from our treatment vs the others it appears he genuinely believes we didn’t really deserve to get in and so went with that angle.

He’s joking. The one he did on BYU was pretty pointed but funnier.

2 Likes

I’ve had Skyline chili a number of times, and I loved it. The only thing I didn’t like was that they called it chili, cause that it ain’t. It’s not even that “bean soup” stuff that they claim as chili up North. It’s an altogether different thing.

But I really enjoyed eating it…until later. Let’s just say you better drive with the windows down after you eat it…

2 Likes

Yeah, I have to agree on the skyline chili stuff, it isn’t horrible. I tried some once back during the great squirrel famine of 08’

7 Likes