BOoM - Four-star (Top 30) wing Terrance Arceneaux commits to UH

Nobody said this, so why would you think it? you just want to argue lol

1 Like

Yeah I believe he was 8 in the nation so he would have been our all time highest recruit, based on the composite score(whenever the hell it started lol)

https://twitter.com/74beautifulsoul/status/1439040078928650242?s=21

7 Likes

Yes and Dejon would land between TA and Chicken.

1 Like

yes, if transfers were included, grimes would be our highest in the recruiting ranking era

2 Likes

Go look at the other thread where you posted something from 247 that says, “Houston ALL Time basketball recruits”. So YES somebody said this (247) and YOU POSTED IT!!!

Pollard was also technically a 5 star coming out of high school as well. Although obviously his trajectory got derailed from things far outside of his control.

1 Like

I said was 2nd all time lol. You got too much time on your hands. Go argue with the 247 composite creators

1 Like

I was only a two star and it was for baseball :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Ok I’m saying this and then I’m done.

My comment was from the post from FolksTalkinSports. It says, and U quote, “He is Houston’s highest recruit since 2012”.

I replied saying, “I thought it was All Time”? Here these guys on the podcast were saying it correctly and Ben said, “No one Said that stop trying to start poop” when I was just quoting what they said in the tweet.

Then you’re coming back with “nobody said this”. Again the tweet from the podcast that you posted did".

DONE!!!

Should say, “it says, and I quote”

Why are you still going on about this? I already laid it out for you. TA was the 2nd highest rated recruit of “all-time” for the program according to 247’s composite ranking. The player he was 2nd to is Danuel House who was recruited in 2012. So you can say TA is the 2nd highest rated recruit of “all-time” or that he’s the highest rated recruit since 2012. Both things are true. So just stop.

3 Likes

There’s should be a couple more threads about this ridiculous argument where everyone knows exactly what the other person means and both are right in their own way

3 Likes

5 Likes

Seriously, very blessed we have the Sampsons running point for our athletic department.

If UH were theological history Kelvin would be Moses.

5 Likes

Ooo watch out. Those kinds of comments stir the hornets nest as well. Speaking from personal experience having said more or less the same thing a few months back. lol

2 Likes

Well, now you have to do Penders and Dickey

https://twitter.com/TheHRReview/status/1439060894303072256?s=20

7 Likes

For the love of god Sideways do you have to come to this thread and ruin it too? Some of us would just like to enjoy and be happy the young man chose us. People like you make Coogfans almost unreadable

8 Likes

Madhatter see my apology on the other thread.

1 Like