BOOM! Mercy Miller (c/o of 24) Committed

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTNE5kfLnUT/?utm_medium=copy_link

Per Master P

6 Likes

How good is this kid?

https://twitter.com/takemytalent/status/1414040818214596609?s=21

If he was offered, he’s gotta be Sampson-good.

Our street cred just went up +100 points with Master P hanging at our games.

6 Likes

Probably a dream come true for Master P. Given he started his career here. And now seeing where the basketball program is now. No brainer to want his son here.

12 Likes

He’s good. Sophomore in high school who can shoot, and already has good size. Will be even bigger by the time he enrolls at UH.

He has to be good if Sampson accepted his commitment as a sophomore. I dont think ive heard of another kid commit to us so early.

2 Likes

He’s also at an elite high school program. Should continue to get better these next couple of years.

1 Like

Winning breeds winning. Kids are wanting to come to a winning program. Damn it feels good (to be a gangster).

5 Likes

But, the future Tennessee State hooper isn’t the only Miller boy getting the bag … P says he has a $1 million deal on the table for his 15-year-old son, freshman B-ball star Mercy Miller.

2 Likes

Master P is a brilliant businessman!

#BEATSBYTHEPOUND

3 Likes

Don’t know much about Minnesota high school basketball but being #1 player in a state is pretty impressive.

I like how half of these highlights are defensive plays:

5 Likes

He goes to the same high school that produced Jalen Suggs and Chet Holmgren.

8 Likes

He played on the same team as Chet Holmgren this past school year and has grown 2’ over the past year

2 Likes

Also the clout and money we could pull in by having master P son at our school is pretty awesome. Maybe we can get some more NIL opportunities

10 Likes

Who knows what kinda stars might show up to our game, we have already had some great ones

2 Likes

Just how we like it!

I think an interesting discussion (because it is the off-season) is…who will be head coach when Mercy arrives?

Coach Sampson

13 Likes