Good offer list

1 Like

No interviews please

3 Likes

Stafford Spartans in the house! My alma mater! #GoBigRed

6 Likes

Looks like a good get!

Keep stockpiling the lines baby!

TE or DE? There would be alot of competition at DE.

All we know how to recruit is D lineman :joy::joy::joy: hopefully we can start adding more skill players

2 Likes

Games are won in the trenches!! But heck yeah some solid skill recruits would be fantastic

Skill players come and go.

Outside of a good QB, the OL and DL are where championships are won.

8 Likes

No doubt, I think we have a solid foundation on D

1 Like

This should be the type of players that make up our recruiting classes.if Holgi can put in a winning season and keep pulling a bunch of guys like this, I’ll become a believer.

4 Likes

I keep saying the QB is the most important position.

1 Like

This Alton McCaskill kid who plays RB is supposed to be pretty good.

1 Like

This is a perfect time to complain about recruiting. We suck. UH sucks. Dana sucks. Only a 3 star? WTH? We should only be getting 4 stars. Dana’s inability to rake in only 4 and 5 star players shows he doesn’t understand the opportunity he has. UH has historically only brought in 4 stars and 5 stars. It is what we do.

4 Likes

Dang dude. You are so filled with hate that you can’t even enjoy the rare Holgi win. You are like the dude jumping up flexing & acting like Superman after a simple defended pass when your team is down by four touchdowns in the fourth quarter.

Dude looks like he is about 34. This is great news. Just yesterday I am staring at the recruiting and shaking my head. This is a nice get.

1 Like

I understand but it’s still 2021 lol, best teams are the ones nobody can stop. Our Dline will be amazing tho can’t wait

He’s 6’4 240 pounds at 17 lol, we have some grown men on the D line, give Dana and Early a lot of credit for turning this defense around

4 Likes

I believe he will, just saying total numbers wise, we are very shorts on skill players compared to our competitors. Smu got 13 skill players in 2021 class, we had like 16 total adds in all for that class lol