Briles and FSU

Let’s be honest here. Coaches at UH will come and go as often as we change underwear because the money and the prestige at other schools is always going to be better. The only thing that moves the needle on that happening is if the Coogs are eventually invited to the big dog group. There may be another rare occasion where a Her man comes along for a few years, but realistically, we are stuck with coaches like Applewhite who will never ever scratch the sniff of the promised land.

1 Like

Throw $ at Graham Harrell

1 Like

Hhhm, looks like someone on here familiar with tail numbers on planes might want to start watching for planes from Tallahassee to Houston. …

2 Likes

give me the tail numbers and I can check.

Les and Leach were fired. Apples and oranges.

1 Like

Saw something on Twitter talking about a certain plane registered to FSU was on it’s way to Houston. I’ll see if I can find it. What’s crazy, if he is leaving, there hasn’t been a leak from anyone. In todays world you would of thought something would have leaked out that he was for sure gone. Just need the drama to be over so we can move on, again.

1 Like

He’ll be available after next season. Taggert is a disaster

6 Likes

Joke’s on him. Leaving D’Eriq King for Deondre Francois and hitching his ride to Taggart seems like a dumb move. If he really is gone we’ll find out how much of our offense was just King making KB look good.

8 Likes

It is already there waiting…N77PR Flight Tracking and History 09-Dec-2018 (KTLH-KHOU) - FlightAware

Ah, that makes sense.

1 Like

If we lose Briles we should make a similar offer of a home and home that we did with Texas.

3 Likes

Maybe I’m old school, but at some point, I’m thinking that Mrs. Briles is going to say enough already with moving the kids every year.

Mrs. Briles is a Coog. I met her after Kendal was hired. Don’t know her well. No idea of her thoughts. But they do have a very, very nice home. And she seems to enjoy being involved in the local school her kids attend. However, it’s hard to say they have grown roots here after only one year.

I think she will be very happy looking at that bank account. The kids don’t stay anywhere long enough to make friends anyway.

2 Likes

I find it hard to believe Kendal is going to work for THE chumpy HC Willie Taggard …

Four losing seasons and five winning … he sorta stuck on 7 - 5 seasons … like a broken record …

This year at FlaSt he was 5 - 7 … not only were the nole fans after him that mascot swamp seminole chief on his horse was after him … probably wanting to bury that spear into his tuchy and not on the field …

1 Like

Grass is always Greener and such!!

I have had the opportunity to switch jobs for more money but I like the people I work with its close to family and would not want to uproot my kids. Money isn’t everything.

6 Likes

Coaches will always use our program as a stepping stone until we’re in a P5 conference and have a legit shot at a national championship. That’s the way it is these days. I wonder how many programs are going to raid UCF’s coaching staff after the season?

1 Like

One of the bad side affects of a coach going to a P5, is that he will be taking some of UH commits with him.

1 Like

Are we really this interested?

We’re facing the prospect of an entire season with an OC that is googling openings. How the Hell does Applewhite expect him to go recruiting?

Unless…he’ll be recruiting for his new team on our dime.

2 Likes

He may get in contact with our commits after he leaves dangling the P5 carrot in front of them.