Briles talking with Florida State

Who in the world would hitch their wagon to Willie “Get on the Bus” Taggart?

1 Like

Thb i wouldnt mind collecting from his buyout and promoting clements, art just sogned a deal here, buyout would be 2.1 million. We could use that money on a dc

Good idea. The next question is would we offer Clements the same as FSU? I’m sure CKB would want him to go with him.

1 Like

That right there is the face of sub .500 [last season and career] football making $5 mil per season. Well done, FSU!

easy come easy go… I learned in my very first job that we are all replaceable… let’s not be too dramatic if he leaves…

5 Likes

If he leaves Opie needs to hire a capable replacement or he will be gone too this time next year.

1 Like

And please, if he leave, don’t trust any other coaches opinion…go and research the guy yourself. Watch his style of play…no, coach Orlando told me about this guy, so I will trust him. Coach Orlando wanted Your Job.

2 Likes

We’re all expendable is what Uncle Sam taught me :grinning:

2 Likes

But…but…Briles loves Houston and his wife is active in the church and he considers UH family.

2 Likes

This could be nothing. Dude just signed w UofH - $2.1 million. It wouldn’t be the first time a journalist didn’t do their homework. Other reports indicated KB is interviewing w UT tomorrow and was contacted by FSU after his new deal with us.

Always blame the journalists for news you don’t like.

1 Like

Briles is gone.

Unless I’m missing it (which is probably the case), I don’t see it on FootballScoop

Tennessee is in the mix now

I don’t see either one Tenn or FSU

Its all over the news now. Going to interview at Tenn.

Deja by all over again