Bring your dog -"Bark In The Park" Day vs Wichita- Doubleheader Sunday @1pm (G1: W 6-5) (G2: W 3-1)

Fletch just all heart in game 2. Didn’t have his best stuff and a big error and he just keeps grinding.

2 Likes

Is there a link for game 2 gametracker

Finally came up

Game 2 Lineup

2B Hollis
1BLockhart
3B Triolo
DH Davis
RF Bielamowicz
CF Padgett
SS Coldiron
LF Etzel
C Redden

P Randel

Gametracker: http://www.uhcougars.com/gametracker/launch/gt_mbasebl.html?event=1596313&school=hou&sport=mbasebl&camefrom=&startschool=&

1 Like

Through 4, no score

Top 5th

Leadoff walk, wild pitch, single, and a 1 out groundout brings home a run…WSU leads 1-0

Padgett saves a run as he makes a jumping catch into the wall to end the inning

Bottom 5th

Leadoff double by Coldiron and WSU goes to the pen

Hollis with a 2 out single to plate Coldiron…Tied 1-1

Top 6th

Randel gives up a 2 out single and Ott is called on to relieve him. Nice workman like outing from Randel

1 Like

Bottom 6th

Leadoff infield single by Triolo, 2 out steal, followed by a Padgett walk. Coldiron brings them both home with a double to right center…Coogs lead 3-1

1 Like

Clutch hit by Coldiron…hold on Coogs!

1 Like

Top 7th

Henry on to pitch

On to the 9th, Coogs still lead 3-1

Ball Game!!!

Coogs win 3-1

Sweep the series

4 Likes

Nice Sweep. Good week

3 Likes

After Tulane, I thought they were dead.
Credit to all, to fight back in this manner.
Back in first again.

2 Likes

What a great day for baseball! Great crowd for the first game and very respectable for the second. Also, first sun-burned legs game of the year. Worth it.

4 Likes

Big…Big Day !

2 Likes

Yep…got some nice red marks on my legs that haven’t been there in awhile.

According to Warren Nolan, we’re up to 83rd in the RPI after this weekend. We jumped 45 spots this week :open_mouth:

If we can go at least 2-2 next week at the Evil Empire and at ECUx3, we should make another big jump.

4 Likes

Padgett’s walk-off. He’s hit two homers this year…both walk-offs

Go Coogs! I am starting to feel like this team could sneak into a regional. Keep it going!

3 Likes