C/O ‘20 PG Tramon Mark commits (Update: Signed)

Reminder that at one point in 2017 he was the 20th ranked player in the nation by 247 composite. I dont know about unheralded, Rivals, but that certainly leaves some space to be underrated at his current #74.

1 Like

Over the last year he was in the 200s though, so he was unheralded.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/PaulBiancardi/status/1139904238782439424

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/daves_joint/status/1139912420191813638

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/HoopReview/status/1139785522644078592

1 Like

Best recruit in CKS era?

1 Like

its wierd, when its all said and done he will be the highest rated HS recruit we’ll land under CKS (unless we land peavy)…but it doesnt have that feel as most of us arent expecting him to come in and run things his first year like we have with other recruits

Depth.

2 Likes

I think it is a good sign that no recruit is viewed as “program changer”. The program is pretty good.

6 Likes

Indeed - and getting better!

3 Likes

Obviously, #3 in red is Tramon Mark, and has some good passes and shots, but there are some other notable players in this game:
#2 in white is Cade Cunningham. Consensus #3 recruit in the nation.
#3 in white is Greg Brown. Consensus #6 recruit in the nation. Insane athleticism.
#1 in white is Mike Miles. Top10 guy in the state. Good guard play out of him. (yes, this Texas Titans team is stacked)
#1 in red is Braelon Bush. Has no offers that I can tell (likely because he’s short at 5’7"), but he was making plays everywhere.
#13 in red is Langston Love. Class of 2021 guard with an offer from UH.

3 Likes

Tramon ranked #25 in the statistical ranking done by ballislife at the top100 camp. If you look at the names around that area, a lot of 5 stars. I still think he is just scratching the surface of his ability.

2 Likes

I’m convinced the team in white could beat 20% of the college teams out there.

2 Likes

Yeah. They were freakishly athletic.

I also didn’t realize that we had interest in Eduardo Andre. He took an unofficial visit to UH recently. He is #12 in white. You can see him on the floor a few times, and has a couple of blocks and a 3-point shot attempt at 3:23.

edit: ignore the above. It is incorrect.

#12 is Montreal Pena. Andre doesn’t play on the EYBL.

They could, that team is attached with elite talent they could win a bunch on talent alone, and be a legit team with NCAA aspirations with decent coaching

After seeing the 247 article on Tramon Mark, “I saw how they were winning”, makes me think basketball is the way to P5 for us. We think football drives the bus, but the four team playoff limits most from ever winning a NC. But not with the big dance, if CKS keeps recruiting lights out, we may have our in.

3 Likes

We can use all the help we can get, and a good basketball team will help. It’s money one (1A, 1B, 1C and 1D too) and football two though.

3 Likes

I was going off the roster listed at SportsEngine HQ Sports Management Software | SportsEngine and now that you mention it, I notice that both are listed using the number 12. What is Andre’s involvement with the team?