Caleb Mills is 6'4 now :)

Coach mentioned on a radio show today that Caleb is 6’4. I saw Caleb recently and thought he was in a growth spurt. I think the food and conditioning from coach Bishop is helping to foster the growth.

4 Likes

Nice…

1 Like

what show was he on?

Chop shop show

Is it like Kevin Durant? Durant was 6’2" as a sophomore in high school. 6’7" as a senior, and then 6’10 as a freshman in college.

Nah, I see him topping out at 6’5 with his growing plates. A normal human staphs growing midway thru 18.

10 Likes

2 Likes

David Robinson was under 6-7 when he entered the Naval Academy and soon grew to over 7ft. It happens, and happy to see it happening here.

3 Likes

How tall is too tall for a guard?

Zion Williamson is 6’7" 285:thinking:

1 Like

no limit, durant is 6’9…james wiseman is the #1 recruit in the nation becuase at some point in his career he will transition to being a guard (after developing some) …he is 7’0

1 Like

James Wiseman is not a guard. Neither is Durangala.

Magic was 6’ - 9" Point Guard…

Bol Bol can be consider a shooting guard, tho. @pesik

1 Like

durant often plays the 2 and klay often takes on the role of the 3…and i consider the 3 a guard spot the way it is played today in the nba

and wiseman isnt a guard…yet…i said after a few years of developing, he will have a durant style game…that is atleast the vision for him…

Positions are interchangeable. Durrant can play 2-5 if need be

Progs examined Caleb’s growing plates? Is “staphs” an official medical term?

Only way he gets to 6’5" is if he currently has the bones of a 16.5 year old or younger.

Lou Dunbar was 6’9”.