Can students sell student section tickets?

Obviously they can try but can non students even use them? I see for the first time on Stubhub a student section ticket for $65. I feel like there is something they have to sign that keeps these tickets from being scalped. Anyone have the facts on this one way or the other?

Students tickets can be used by anyone because they dont check student i.d’s and only ask for your ticket to say student gen adm when scanned. Generally, if you want a student seat on the side than you dont need a wrist band and if you want a sideline seat then you need a wrist band. I’ve seen the table by the entrance. hypothetically, My cousin who is a student could’ve sold her lsu and oregon tickets to non students. Im not snitching though.

They don’t check student ID’s, ohhhh.

This is something that upsets us (the group as a whole). One of our members sold tickets for the Astros on Stubhub, and said that whenever you type in the barcode/send the ticket to SH, it knows the exact seat/row/whatever. UH/SH should put a sanction on that.

There was one day where we bought a few student section football tickets that were being sold and gave them away at the gate. That was fun.

1 Like