Can we discuss taxes? Science? History? Immigration? Conservation?

Just wondering.

2 Likes

Likely not until Nov 4th.

4 Likes

Honestly? Probably not, I mean we could, and I would welcome the discussion. But eventually if we stepped out of the line of certain persuasion, we would be flag brigaded into oblivion

3 Likes

Well how’s this?

6 Likes

It’s amazing that both cats and dogs were wild before they were domesticated. They could’ve actually ate us

4 Likes

Dogs are better than cats. Doubt i will cause a stir here but let the debate begin

2 Likes

One vote: Dogs!

Dogs for sure, specifically large dogs

2 Likes

One vote for large cats:

14 Likes

Please don’t bite my ear. :rofl:

1 Like

I think y’all need some Coog football and basketball to discuss to forget about this COVID BS for a while.

3 Likes

Hmmmmm . . . NO!

1 Like

Dogs for sure. Husky sheppard.

5 Likes

What a beautiful dog.

2 Likes

We are looking for moderators. If anyone want’s to help shape this community, please drop us a PM. Thank you.

2 Likes

Cats are better bc of less maintinance. Plus if you can figure out cat behavior then you have a great chance at figuring out women. Dogs are like us guys and easy to figure out. So cats will help train you for bitchyness and the unexpected swipes. Lol

3 Likes

I’m a dog guy. Nothing against cats, but I will never have one. Dogs will be with me up until I leave this earth.

The dogs I have now are great at patrolling the yard. I let them out last night and came back to my chocolate lab dragging an armadillo by its tail through the yard while the yellow lab was stomping on it. Can’t get that type of experience with cats.

1 Like

Man. I’ve never been more sick of Covid than today.

Please let’s get the election over with, a vaccine in sight and a plan to go forward.

There it is
I’m out.

Oh wait? A university of Houston football game in 48 hrs ? :smiley:

2 Likes

You can’t help it. You have to throw more politics.

3 Likes

Simple answer is “no”. Several of those topics are too much for some here not to push it off the rails.