Can we discuss taxes? Science? History? Immigration? Conservation?

Which one would be ok or does several mean all of them? Maybe science?

What about the real meaning of Pedro Almodovar’s movies or can you put ice in your water flask without damaging it?

We have 3 black cats and they are like dogs in a way bc they always want to be around people. There’s something about that breed of black cats bc they are great. I do agree dogs offer something on another level but they are more work with having to walk them and spend more time with them. Dogs are the closet you can get to having kids. Labs are really good dogs so if I ever get one, it would be a lab.

1 Like

I’ll talk immigration with you.

My wife just applied for citizenship a few weeks ago.

6 Likes

Probably just science but even that could go wrong. Lol

Science could go real wrong, real fast. The rest of them, UHlaw pretty much hit our cap, congrats to your wife on applying for citizenship, and I hope she gets it.

1 Like

If you have some tax tips to save me some more money I would love hear them through an IM. I hate paying taxes.

2 Likes

This is super great news ever guy needs.

Congrats on that and also on having a great wife.
Can anyone here find one for me? I obviously am incapable being 42 and single. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Cleaning up after the cats. :grin:

2 Likes

2 Likes

According to TOP25, you need to get a Cat to figure women out!

2 Likes

1 Like

I think that last one applies to both men and woman lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Here is an interesting story about a man that was attacked by a Cougar. If you have ever done hiking in rockies and there are cougar sitings and warnings take them seriously because they are the only animal in North America that will stalk a human. But this story is fascinating (and gruesome).

5 Likes

We should send it to the Tulane football team…How are they going to survive tonight.

LBT

4 Likes

My cat thinks he’s Egyptian - he keeps building pyramids in the dining room.

credit to Rodney Dangerfield for that one

3 Likes