Can we Talk Rice?

To change the topic. I think that with 36 RS players, an influx of transfers, returning injured and a decent recruit class, we win 56-7.

No. Just my opinion. But since you mentioned it, I think the score will be as close as CDH wants it to be.

I prefer brown. Fried is also good.

12 Likes

Shrimp Fried is also good.

3 Likes

Rice is a great academic school…is there anything else to talk about. Nanotechnology…pretty good at that.

Dirty
Fried

Monstrous Gap

White
Brown

5 Likes

The less said about Rice the better…BUT…I agree. We’ll beat them convincingly, as we usually do.

2 Likes

Coogs win 38 to 17. Rice will arrive amped up to play us like they were last time and Rice is surprisingly coming into next year on a 3 game winning streak. I think they find the end zone a couple times and our offense has a productive day but their defense makes a few plays here and there to prevent the game from getting out of hand. By the way, Baylor beat them by one score last year and went to a NY6 bowl.

Ruck Fice

3 Likes

Shrimp Fried or Chicken Fried??? Either way, the Coogs will devour Rice!

1 Like

September 5, I hope it a late game…

2 Likes

I’ll tell you the same thing I told my buddy when we went on a blind double date and he asked me which girl I liked; “I can get behind either.”

2 Likes

LOL!:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m just a simple guy from Louisiana that loves plain white rice with brown gravy. Of course, I also like that plain white rice in gumbo, crawfish etouffee, and other such Louisana delicacies.

But, I can enjoy fried rice as well. And I really love stomped rice, like the kind we will have come Sept. 5.

6 Likes

When my Granny was alive she would always make white rice with brown gravy, usually as a side for fried backstrap. I would eat that until I couldn’t eat anymore. I’m with you on that one.

3 Likes

I second you!

2 Likes

I love playing for The Bayou Bucket…as a constant reminder to those so called elitists of 1) how they were finally unsuccessful for decades at keeping us out of the SWC, and 2) that we will ALWAYS be in a far superior Conference than those bums…

Karma is a Bitch…
Beat them like a Rented Mule
Go Coogs

3 Likes

Better yet, don’t play them.

2 Likes

That would be fine with me as well…but as long as we DO have them on the schedule…
I want to drill them so badly we have to play the Gatorade staff in the 4th quarter…

4 Likes

Better Rice than ANY 1AA school. It is essentially a home game for us, saves on travel expenses and should always be a “W”.

4 Likes