Can you believe this for Thursday nite?

Rockets !!!

So called PRO ball isn’t real Basketball, they don’t even have to dribble !!!

Defense…Defense…what is it, the finals !

I’m a die hard of all my sports teams and the game vs SMU isn’t important. LOL. Our next important game is when we play in the conference tourney.

Funny that the Rockets haters are nonexistent, compared to the Texans haters on the football board.

The SMU game isn’t important to who? Coogs lose the game, they probably drop to a 9 or 10 seed. Rockets lose, they maybe fall a half game back of the top seed with 20 more games to make it up.

If you think the first half of the Rockets’ game is more important than the second half of the Cougars game, you don’t understand the meaning of die hard.

2 Likes

Yes, either a UH practice or the Rockets are good options.

Shaggy, you’ve got that right. Our game is much more important to UH than it is for the Rockets. They play 82 regular season games

I just do not care about any pro sports !!

But, I don’t have any problem with those that do.

The Rockets have had a history of embracing Cougars. The current Texans admin has not.

2 Likes

Texans let UH practice in their practice bubble once.

1 Like

More like many times. Yurachek had good relationship w at least 2 Texans exec that I knew of.

That wasn’t free and a big reason why we wanted our own indoor practice facility

1 Like

As dumb as it is, some people will never get over the whole Case ordeal.

well Texans could have easily said “heck no you not using our bubble”.

1 Like

Nope, definitely won’t. Basically waiting for the day that Bill O’Brien is gone before I fully jump back in. Hopefully won’t be too long as the guy is a terrible coach, terrible game manager, terrible play caller, terrible judge of talent, and was lucky he was in the AFC South for those two years they ended up in the playoffs.

McNair cares more about AIS than winning. As long as the attendance is good, he is happy.

1 Like