Caption this photo

I sure wish I had some chicken salad!!

4 Likes

But hey, how about them lockers…

7 Likes

We are 4 - 0 in the games that really matter, the other 5 are the players fault.

3 Likes

Herman’s reaction after being reminded the Coogs have beat a ranked opponent and the Longhorn’s haven’t.

2 Likes

“You know, burnt orange really is an awful color.”

1 Like

6 Likes

Maybe I should have checked the resale value of my house after all.

1 Like

An actual quote from the press conference, BTW

6 Likes

For those of you that haven’t seen, his last press conference sits in stark contrast to any that he’s had at UH. He voice is cracking. He almost sounds defeated. Not Levine defeated but definitely frustrated.

I’m not a Herman hater and I think the long-term outlook is that he’ll find success, but outside of the UT record, I haven’t followed him closely since he left. I was really surprised by his demeanor in his last press conference.

I think it may be the first time his ‘formula’ or whatever you want to call it has been tried, tested, and failed. Maybe he thought he cracked the code and hist coach speak could transfer to any team.

I think it comes to attitude and culture. No way UH has better athletes than UT. But we did find more success - maybe because we were hungrier, tried harder, and believed/loved one another. Not sure that transfers well to UT-Austin.

3 Likes

Maybe the players are not better, but rather just had more “stars” !

3 Likes

1 Like

Great example.

There were the last two years and certainly this year very good players on our teams.

If by magic dust, he means cocaine, then yes. lol He’s ran out, and now feels exactly how he’s left our players, concussed!

1 Like

He has players that have better measurables than he had at UH but they are not better players.

The real curious one is A&M. They have MUCH better players.

1 Like

“Remember when I wore a grill? I was a dude.”

My wife is leaving me for Major Applewhite. She digs winning and Houston. Plus she said this dog poopooo orange is ugly.

1 Like

The chicken salad here is too vegan and hippie

1 Like

1 Like

lol wtf is the bat for?

and nevermind the bat, what about that gaudy ring? is he crying?

3 Likes

He is Mensa don’t question :laughing: