2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

That doesn’t alter the fact that he’s a jerk and a boat anchor draging against the Texans.

11 Likes

Noted Mike. I’m just always going to be abt making sure the info is accurate. The poster made it sound like he was supposed to go 10-2, 11-1 bc he was Coaching at PSU, are you kidding me, it was the opposite situation in the most dire situation possible. It makes it look like I’m defending Bob, nope, just that it was miracle they went 8-4 his 1st yr at PSU. Many many of their star players left the program after the sanctions were announced. Call him what you want, I don’t go there to anyone in that regard.

1 Like

How did this thread get derailed from discussing one of the best people in football to one of the worst?

7 Likes

Are you kidding? When has a thread stayed on focus?

4 Likes

The Cleveland coach better not wait very long. He is not going to win with Mayfield.

Please get the penitentiary state talk out of the Case Keenum thread. the p…state should have been given the death penalty. There should not even be any arguments about it. The fact that the so called school, local police department covered this abject scandal speaks volume.
The Texans H.C. should have been let go long ago.

Now let’s write about Case. It is going to be interesting on how Mayfield digest this game with a home game.

4 Likes

Fully aware of that, however, at the time there were better Candidates than BOB, but the Texans wanted this guy. He turned out every bit of who I thought he was. Wasn’t a fan of him then and still not. I wish the Texans would have gone after Bill Cowher.

1 Like

Mayfield had a 65 QB rating against Ravens. There are some folks already wanting Case.

5 Likes

Which was second to last in the NFL for week 1.

7 Likes

No, I don’t think you were aware Sir, that’s why i had to call you out on the post. Your post made it sound like what a terrible job he did by going 7-4 (actually 8-4) at PSU, when actually the opposite happened and everyone was very surprised that PSU had a good year with program in turmoil.
Zero-- Nothing to do with his tenure with Texans!!

Yes, I am aware. 7-4, at Penn State after the fall out …I would have never hired him. Shoot 7-4 anywhere I would have never hired him as an NFL coach? Was that
enough for you to hire him?? There were better options. We will have to agree to disagree on this guy.

You didn’t address why I said it was an inaccurate post. The World knows you don’t like BOB, that’s not the issue. Back to getting Keenum on the field!
Good Day Sir!

8-4, still wasn’t ready for a
NFL job.

You still not getting it Derrick, let’s leave it there if it’s ok with you.

1 Like

Not true. One player transferred out. Just one. That’s it. And sanctions were softened considerably.

BOB is not a good coach. He is a worse GM.

4 Likes

You nailed it Mike. The penitentiary defenders want the rest of the world to forget what happened like it never ever happened. Getting the death penalty and come back from it (yes I believe in second chance) would have been the right thing and honorable (if possible) thing to do. Instead penitentiary sued the ncaa. That speaks volume of what this school stands for.

3 Likes

Go look again. Total of 9 players transferred out, including the projected top WR for up coming season and leading RB who had gained over 1200+ yds prev year for PSU. Scholly limits were also in place during 2 yrs being discussed. Honestly I’m done talking about subject. And again my post had nothing to do with whether BOB was a good Coach now or then. It was more how his Team over achieved during those 2 yrs according to so called prognosticators.
I’m a Texans fan bc they rep H-Town and I root for all Houston teams no matter the Coach/GM of said teams. Not a big BOB fan in the least bit, he could leave tomorrow, wouldn’t bother me in least bit. Just bc I don’t call him names, etc as some on here have to resort to, doesn’t mean I’m big supporter of his.
Like other day a member posted that I “sucked” , along with Duarte, did I resort to calling him names back…Nope, not gonna happen. Didn’t even flag him, it was just his normal behavior n is who he is imo.
#SaidPlenty #NotABOBFan

Lets get back to Case!

3 Likes

We agree on this.

i looked. It was one. Silas Redd.

Right again. That was wrong.

2 Likes