Case Keenum Official Thread 2020

Go look again. Total of 9 players transferred out, including the projected top WR for up coming season and leading RB who had gained over 1200+ yds prev year for PSU. Scholly limits were also in place during 2 yrs being discussed. Honestly I’m done talking about subject. And again my post had nothing to do with whether BOB was a good Coach now or then. It was more how his Team over achieved during those 2 yrs according to so called prognosticators.
I’m a Texans fan bc they rep H-Town and I root for all Houston teams no matter the Coach/GM of said teams. Not a big BOB fan in the least bit, he could leave tomorrow, wouldn’t bother me in least bit. Just bc I don’t call him names, etc as some on here have to resort to, doesn’t mean I’m big supporter of his.
Like other day a member posted that I “sucked” , along with Duarte, did I resort to calling him names back…Nope, not gonna happen. Didn’t even flag him, it was just his normal behavior n is who he is imo.
#SaidPlenty #NotABOBFan

Lets get back to Case!

3 Likes

We agree on this.

i looked. It was one. Silas Redd.

Right again. That was wrong.

2 Likes

Appreciate it Mike. Google – PSU players that transferred out in 2012. One article states that it was more than 10, but one I had read said 9, so…
#1 WR went to OU and had abt 75 catches for 885 yds,–drafted NFL, Kicker went to UT and was All- American in 2013. You mention star RB left.
Many others but I digress.
Enjoy your Day Sir!

duty_calls

12 Likes

Dez Bryant Says Keenum Should Start:

10 Likes

Dez is right!

3 Likes

Dez Knows what’s up!!!

4 Likes

Rumblings…

Facing the Bengals and a rookie QB is already a must win game for Mayfield.

7 Likes

can we take a moment to give Bowser a shoutout for sacking Baker like he did in 16

8:45 time stamp. Cant get it to stick on the video.

6 Likes

Ha!
Houston Cougars…all over again. I think Dez experienced it first hand in that OSU game, right?

7 Likes

Coogs in the NFL need their own thread. I miss Pray, understatement

5 Likes

My #5 Browns jersey arrived in the mail today.

4 Likes

How about that?

3 Likes

I have a Keenum jersey for the Texans, the Vikings, and the Broncos. I’m afraid if buy another one he will be shipped out.

8 Likes

Watching Baker Mayfield tonight, I think Case can relax and enjoy cashing those big checks while being ready in event of an injury to Baker. Mayfield has looked good against a pourous defense.

1 Like

Three years at six million a year aint bad.

2 Likes

Did OBJ beat William Jackson for that TD?

Yeah…but Jackson had some good plays tonight and got a pick

3 Likes

Meanwhile
The minnesota vikings are 0-2
with…

6 Likes

©Copyright 2017 Coogfans.com