2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

Rams won, but the Vikings, Washington, Broncos, and Texans all lost.

5 Likes

From the article:
"INDIANAPOLIS – At one point in the second half Sunday, Kirk Cousins’ passer rating stood at 1.8, and he somehow managed to go lower.

Yep, Cousins accomplished the nearly impossible. He pulled a Blutarsky after three quarters.

Fresh off a contract extension this offseason worth $96 million, Cousins looks lost in guiding an offense that was expected to be better than what has been put on display in back-to-back losses to begin the season.

Cousins threw three interceptions Sunday

Cousins completed only 11 of 26 passes for 113 yards. He finished with a 15.9 rating for one of the worst performances by a Vikings quarterback in team history in terms of final rating."

If they only had a QB they could depend on. Someone like say, Case Keenum who took them to the NFC championship.

10 Likes

(Answer) “C” should always come before the “K”
i.e. my first name DerriCK. Therefore Case Keenum has it right! That is my answer and I am sticking with it!!!

5 Likes

NFC championship.

1 Like

Oops, fixed it.

1 Like

Kirk Cousins comes from bizarro world thats why.

Anywho, the football gods hate the Minnesota Vikings now because the they spat on the Minneapolis Miracle. Serves them right. I tune in to see the fail. lol

6 Likes

Some want a trade with Winston now.

No thank you. But I bet the Texans would be stupid enough to do that.

1 Like

You doing good. Keep it going! :grin:

1 Like

Jamis Winston?? lol

The Vikings could have kept Case and been more successful; but their coach and GM thought Cousins was the end all QB because he had cgood stats. The problem is his stats were usually padded by the opponents going into the prevent defense in the last quarter of games because they were well in hand. Cousins is a fraud. Case was the real deal.

They could have kept Case for a reasonable price and used the extra money to beef up the OL and rest of the team.

8 Likes

Weekly bump to point out Mayfield is just not that good. Misses too many throws, got lucky his WR played DB to prevent a pick. With the weapons there, I can’t wait to see Case take over at some point.

Edit: Haskins still isn’t ready to be a starter either. This is one ugly game. Probably the two teams with ugliest uniforms too, lol.

1 Like

Winning matters. As long as they win Case will stay on the sideline.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, Baker Mayfield will not be seating on the bench anytime soon with a 4/yr $32.6 million dollars contract

Yeah, they will give Baker as many chances as possible this year. But Mayfield only has 1 season left after this one and the Browns giving Case a 3 year 18 million dollar contract to back him up shows they really wanted to have a QB ready to go if Mayfield has another bad year and they need to once again draft a new guy. With how many QBs who were out there for cheap (Newton, Dalton, Winston, Flacco, McCoy, etc) it shows the Browns really like Keenum.

4 Likes

The Football team will soon be calling on Kyle Allen.

And the Vikings lose again. 0-3 this season with Cousins

10 Likes

Just need to broncos to lose (go Brady!) and that will be all of Keenum’s former teams losing this week.

7 Likes

Hopefully their 0-4 when they play the texans next weekend lol

1 Like

Browns are good this year, hope Case gets a ring!

1 Like