Case Keenum Official Thread

Case 3/7 for 52.

Haskins came in & hit a deep 1 for a TD.

Only the 2nd preseason game. Next game will be the one that is telling as Case should get around 3 quarters if he’s the definitive starter.

4 Likes

Rooting like heck for Case but Haskins is gonna be a beast. He’s got that prototypical build you look for ala Roethlisberger, Newton, Leftwich and from our era Warren Moon. He just flicks it and it sails down field.

2 Likes

You either call plays downfield or not. I could not see Case playing. Did they call any deep routes? Case has made plenty of these in his career.
You are right the third game will tell us a lot more. McCoy inability to play almost guarantees the Redskins keeping three QB’s.

5 Likes

And that bastard Gruden and the Eagles head honchos had no problem with throwing him into the games knowing full well that that would cause his injuries to be worse off! I’m surprised that Gruden would even admit to his mistake like he did! The decision to throw Colt back into the games despite his injuries must not be Gruden’s decision, but must instead came from the franchise’s head honchos!

5 Likes

He threw one deep for a big gain and another receiver got called for pi. Another receiver dropped an easy first down pass. 1st series he drives them down the field and the online holds. Then the kicker misses. Against a blitz Doctson loses sight of the ball. Haskins can throw but can’t avoid pressure. He was playing against 2nd team defense.

5 Likes

Isn’t Trent Williams beef with the Redskins over their mishandling of his injury? Seems like a serious issue in the organization.

5 Likes

Yes, that is the root of his holdout. You combine it with the ongoing concussion issue. One has to ask what real power does the Players Union really have. We all remember watching Case on the ground and then was put back into the game. All of this happened AFTER the concussion issue was known. The NFL could care less of their players. That is crystal clear.

2 Likes

Sorry but not sorry. Haskins is a great athlete but if you watched his whole body of play he is not as great as they make him out to be. I’m more impressed with the ESPN highlights where they edit it to look like he went 14/14 with 14 TDs. I can potentially see the next JaMarcus Russell.

1 Like

Haskins is very raw. How many games did he play with osu. Theisman made an important point. “When he misses he misses high” That is a major flaw for a starter. He needs time to adjust to the NFL. I see him seating out and learning from Case. Gruden is trying to save his job…does that remind you of someone else?

2 Likes

Listening to NFLRadio they say this is Colt’s team and Haskins is the defacto #2. Not sure how that works with the McCoy injuries.

FIFY

1 Like

Everyone Case had as a coach…

2 Likes

Absolutely! It’s hard to distinguish who the biggest idiot is out of all of them but I guess it would be O’Bridiot since he saw fit to dump Case twice for people that were absolute disasters as NFL quarterbacks!

But then there’s Minnesota…

8 Likes

Then he lied about what he told Keenum.

7 Likes

Case had this one called back because of an underneath pick

7 Likes

Did any of you guys check this shot out??..Case perfectly hit his receiver in stride, but all the negative nancys say he is a back up-should be on the bench for a rookie QB!!! Even though it was called back, Case is terrific in a league that value guys they want over guys that play well…

7 Likes

with rookie QBs, it’s all about marketing…rookie QBs are marketing tools…it raises interest in the product…they don’t really care about the fact that experience is very important with qbs and that experienced qbs get more wins…they know that the offensive line and the defense are just as important for wins anyway

4 Likes

Where was that “sudden caring” when Keenum came out???

1 Like

“If rookie Dwayne Haskins is starting early in the season, Washington will be a lost cause.”

6 Likes