2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

He could finish with 400 yds

Lol guys you just have laugh at that. I was just gonna add at least no picks this week

1 Like

What was the interception? Was it a bad pass?

I pointed out last week that musgrave has been let go every place he has been to. The fact that he got this gig in the first place is a joke. Again, this reminds me of what happened with the rams. That is his job to design plays to use Case’s best traits. He is not doing it. He has not done it since the season started. Nothing leads me to believe that it will get better. Shurmur took chances with Case. You could see the offense evolving & be unpredictable. How many times have seen Case be able to run? This is for me the biggest contrast. That is on musgrave to design plays for his OL so Case can run &/or pass the ball on the run.

1 Like

I have a bet with a guy that Case will have a better completion % and more yards than Cousins. If we split no bet. If one guy misses more than 2 games for injury no bet.

It was one of those bullet passes that ricocheted up in the air and landed in a defenders hand.

Funny part was it could’ve been a 104 yard pick six as the Jet player zigged and zagged past everyone, but then tripped at the one yard line

They’ve hit rock bottom would you say? Nothing in my knowledge of the game could’ve told me Denver would be blown out by the 1-3 Jets.

Meaning everyone’s job is on the line and if they have any hands to play they better start soon with the Rams and Chiefs looming the next three weeks. They’re staring at 3-5 at the halfway point and that’s assuming a win at Arizona.

Nothing has worked really since week one. Musgrave has to let Keenum be a playmaker ie out of the pocket more, more scrambles, and let him air it out in deep passes.

5 Likes

Musgraves father just passed away. He was coaching with a heavy heart. He should have been with his family, poor guy.

The Denver o line is awful. Case will be lucky to finish the year healthy.

1 Like

Case threw it 52 times. That’s ridiculous. For those of you who want Case out of the pocket remember, he’s 30 and not going to outrun anyone. He’ll get hurt inside of two quarters.

How did he do with the vikings with running plays designed by Shurmur? Any questions?

1 Like

Every game is different. What remains the same is what is being called. This is the old rams 2.0 with or without Geoff. This is for the ones that have a short memory.

1 Like

It not about outrunning people. It’s about giving him more time to throw. And he is one of the best at throwing outside the pocket…statistically.

1 Like

Yeah, but $36MM with $25MM guaranteed, will soothe a lot of that.

Glad he got his pay day. He has been creamed almost everywhere he has been and Denver is no exception. Just praying he stays healthy because he is going to need it.

1 Like

I hope Case can finish strong with his NFL career in general. My biggest hope is that he will one day return to UH in the distant future as CCK and lead this program for many, many years :sunglasses:

1 Like
6 Likes

See OC choke job.

Looks like the game will be on in Houstonthis week.

1 Like

Case is also awesome when you roll him out.

1 Like