2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

That is a first down. How did the ref miss that? He was right there.

1 Like

At least the talking heads make sense that green receivers aren’t always tuned in to Case’s expectations. They need play time.

Joseph blowing this game

1 Like

The Broncos OC is so stupid! When you have 2 and 1 on the 6-yard line take a shot at the end zone but no they run the ball two straight times. Have some imagination! Mr Vanilla Musgrave better be canned at the end of the season.

2 Likes

Musgrave trusts Case as far as he can throw him. Only explanation for the toss plays

I don’t mind the FG so much, but letting the play clock and game clock run all that time off before kicking is just idiotic.

1 Like

The problem is, they may cut Case loose with him, or bring in someone else they prefer to beat out again. This guy nd the HC are ruining some players careers.

2 Likes

I really wish they would stop nagging on Case’s first pick. The receivers and O-line forced Case to have to try to make something. There were to drops leading up to the INT.

1 Like

I wonder if Case still remembers the Briles offense? When he played at UH, he was basically an OC on the field.

Looks like the Denver D has quit.

The Bronco receivers and the OC look like they quit a long time ago.

Best we can hope is Browns get a FG and Case leads them down for the winning TD

2 Likes

cant believe the Broncos didn’t go for a touchdown down tbere that close.

1 Like

They went for it on 4th down five times last week. Makes it even more head scratching

Think he’s inches short

Former Oilers coach GWilliams has to go for it. Nothing to lose

Maybe they should not have tried running the ball twice in a row for one yard when you need a TD.

1 Like

Wow, Browns completely botch that and get no points. Case has a chance.

Okay Case just get us a FG like you’ve always done

That should be 15 yards for a shot to the head based on the new rules.