2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

Same here. The one off Weak_Spell was a perfect stream

Watson looking good. D enough.

And Mohomes clearly not all healthy throws on his back foot all game. My peeps in KC are starting to get very disappointed.

Yeah I’ve come around Watson a bit despite his protesting in 2017. Good to see Houston, Kyle Allen, and hopefully Case all be successful this year.

3 Likes

A much needed win and good stats from Case.

This was indeed a showcase of two franchises lacking talents on all fronts. Rouillier coming back made a huge impact on the OL. The Redskins are WR’s depleted. This is even worse than the Rams. Case played well but he surely would want to thank his savior for the dumbest play of the game. He surely will get roasted for that one. What matters is that the OL greatly improved from previous weeks. Case will find his rhythm if he has players to throw the ball to. Let’s look on the bright side. He is playing and can showcase his talents. The same can be said for Peterson. The goal for him is to make the best out of this dumpster of a franchise.

Jameis Winston was just historically bad today in London.
He gave then zero chance basically from their 1st drive.
That would be a nice spot for Case for this season.

2 Likes

I missed the dumb play. What happened?

Case kept scrambling backwards to his goaline and then kinda throws a heave that was nearly picked.

But a drive earlier this WR drop could’ve sealed the game. McLaurin has the speed to have even taken this to the house :
https://twitter.com/markbullocknfl/status/1183467438173806592

Case tried to roll out of pressure then spun backwards, rookie mistake, twice before finally throwing the ball away…almost for an interception.

1 Like

Oh I saw that, I thought he did a great job of getting rid of it. He’s made some great plays like that.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/YoWes910TheFan/status/1182736866816200704?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1182736866816200704&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbssports.com%2Fnfl%2Fnews%2Fnfl-week-6-grades-redskins-and-dolphins-get-an-a-for-effort-eagles-get-an-f-for-ugly-loss%2F

Get Case out of there…

5 Likes

Case did not have a presser or I could not find it. Usually they have one on Wednesday and Friday.

Oh, but the state of Florida wanted their son…so they no have him.

Wonder if KC would make a trade for Case if mahomes is out for an extended period of time…

I was just thinking that. Is Mahomes out for a long time?

Dislocated his patella and is having an MRI tomorrow to see if there is any ligament damage. Doent really look good…totally feel for him.

2 Likes

Yeah really, that’s awful. He is really good.

1 Like
1 Like

great minds…

1 Like

Keep in mind that Case has a lingering foot injury and now has a shoulder injury. At this point of the season everybody is banged up in the NFL. What is hugely concerning is that this is happening with this Redskins medical staff.
The NFL player’s association has clearly not done a good enough job protecting its own players.

4 Likes