2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

would be smart to trade down with a team looking to get a qb if they aren’t in love with the ones in the draft. i guarantee the bills will be trading up to get in the top 6.

2 Likes

I would take a right offensive tackle.

Cardinals announced they are trading OT Jared Veldheer to the Broncos in exchange for Denver’s sixth-round draft pick (#182) in 2018 NFL Draft. According to NFL channel, he is exected to start at RT or the Broncos.

Yep, and if they get Nelson that line should be greatly improved from last year.

1 Like

They need another OL or two. The same can be said on offense and defense. They need quality players. Depth is a better word. Their 2017 record is not a coincidence. It would perfect sense for them to trade down and acquire multiple picks.

You would think teams would want to spend some money to protect the guy that determines whether or not they have a successful season.

Not all teams are “In it to win it” . . . . .

https://twitter.com/TonyDungy/status/985001180605673472

3 Likes

Every Team should put together the best possible roster to protect their QB but do they? The NFL reminds me of a National Lampoon fraternity. So many organizations are comprised of “friends” buddy buddy, etc…
What is mind boggling is witnessing so many NFL Teams/organizations making the same stupid decisions year after year.
Some might go even further and say that the NFL looks as much appetizing as a piece of styrofoam. It is hard to argue with that.
The common denominator is the media contract. Its almost as if that it does not matter for a franchise anymore to win or not. Each Franchise wins the lottery every season.
The Rams moved back to Los Angeles and at the same time they got major trades going their way. Some of these trades should be investigated by the FCC. It does not pass the basic smell test. Coincidence? I think not.
So why should franchises bother?
They should wake the …up quickly. Why? The millennialls are more concerned by their phone than by watching a tv screen. This trend is very alarming for every sports league. If no one is watching how can you sell advertising?
The fact that goodell was signed to a new contract is telling every NFL fan out there "Go pound sand"
I watch Case like everyone else on this board but you all have to admit that some games are barely watchable.

2 Likes

Awesome post. Thank you for posting.

1 Like

Maybe not, but Denver surely is.

2 Likes

I am not sure about the Texans or Cowboys at this point.

The Broncos just cut their starting running back. Becoming more doubtful they go after a qb.

1 Like

I am liking the moves the Texans made.

Dallas dumped Dez which I like because he seemed disinterested last season. Now it is about who they replace him with…

I just don’t understand why so many talking heads think they will go after a QB. Elway said their job is to now put the things in place to make Case successful. They have many needs – QB isn’t one of them.

4 Likes

A little bit of E.Sanders on Case:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Emmanuel-Sanders-excited-to-play-with-collegiate-rival-Case-Keenum/dc4c30c0-b10c-4624-8bb3-2d573bb4a819

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/985718429297594368

1 Like

Anyone notice that he almost threw a complete Coogs sign when he said H town?

I did and replayed it a few times. You probably noticed when he said U of H.

I did as well after watching a few times. I think it’s pretty impressive when you can get a SMU guy to throw the U of H hand sign. He is from Houston though, kind of makes you wonder if we could’ve ever got him to U of H if we had recruited him right.

1 Like