2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

i still think they trade back with the bills if qb’s are still on the board with the broncos pick.

If Mayfield goes at #5, his contract will make being a backup a lot more tolerable. I really don’t see him going that high. Cowherd had an interesting take on thy top 5 QB’s. He said Mayfield has judgement issues. He said if you are immature and have bad judgement at 22, you will at 32.

His take was Rosen had durability problems which gets worse in pros, Allen and Jackson had accuracy pnever get better in pros. Darnold was his top pick and other QB’a are not first round talent even though they will go in 1st round.

I see Denver trading down.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ZacStevensBSN/status/988283087275442176

4 Likes

That’s awesome! From what Sanders has said about Case and their college days you know that he’s been really excited about this potential relationship. This means two big things. They’re going to really light it up on the field and do some good things this year, and it also means to make sure you draft both of them in your fantasy football league to double those TD point.

3 Likes

I think Broncos take Chubb or Barkley depending upon which are still on the board. One aids their defense and one will be great in this offense. I favor Barkley who is a once in a generation running back for strength and speed.

Agree. I’m with you, I more often favor Barkley as well, but one thing that has been true about the Broncos is they have historically picked under the radar running backs and made them great through their system. So at times I sit there and lean towards Chubb just so that Von Miller doesn’t get the “Big Ed” treatment. And turn making the defense stronger and hopefully more effective on times when the offense struggles.

1 Like

I don’t see how any team can pass on this.

1 Like

i wish the Texans had their first round pick. nelson would be an easy pick for them to make. i know hindsight 20/20.

1 Like

This irks me.

I agree. Nelson looks like an offensive Ed Oliver.

The Texans would pick a punter.

1 Like

Denver looks like they’ll get Rosen or Allen at 5 if they want a QB.

Thinking Cleveland gets DE Chubb at 4 so Denver goes QB, that Notre Dame OG, or trades down.

1 Like

Okay never mind. Browns went local. Come on down Chubb

Cleveland takes a db? Broncs should pair Chubb w Von Miller.
That would vicious.

Hoping for -

1. Chubb
  2. trade down with Buffalo for 12 and 22

Nelson please!

1 Like

Are we looking at a Rosen vs Keenum battle?

Chubb !
Case gets a real shot to be the man. Hopefully win huge & get another massive contract in a few years.

4 Likes

Great pick!

1 Like

Ok good pick, now get some oline help.

1 Like