2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

Not only was he a Penn 7-4 He cost them 2-3 games due to bad game time management last season. He should have given Case a shot when he was here but man Rick or OB really wanted a QB. How many QBs? 10. 10 QB’s in 4-5 years. Ontop of that they hired every patriot connection guy they could thinking it would magically make them better and they continued losing. Bob doesnt want to win. He sells out that stadium every Sunday and one playoff game a season.

1 Like

As a long time Chiefs fan I feel a bit like Homer Simpson when it comes to Case’s new team. Just can’t bring myself to buy a jersey.

2 Likes

I don’t think Houston fans can afford to look down on the Broncos since no Houston team has ever played in a Super Bowl. As for the Chiefs, they are just a discarded Dallas team. They were originally the Dallas Texans.

I see how it is…

:rofl:

1 Like

As a long time Chiefs fan you should feel like a kindred spirit to the Houston Oilers and Houston Texans fans. Were you even alive when the Chiefs were winning AFL championships?

You’re going to be between the proverbial rock and a hard place for a while. Yes, Case is QBing the Broncos but, as you know, the QB from Tech is the current franchise QB for the Chiefs.

Go, Broncos!

1 Like

I also lived in Houston as a kid so I’ve got the Oiler memories. They died in Tennessee. I’ve tried to be a Texans fan…but they’ve been a disappointment from the get go and I no longer fool myself on an annual basis by believing in them.

As for pro sports I much more enjoy being a Royals and Astros fan. Been very good the last few years especially.

As for Case and the bronco’s I’ll root like hell for him, catch every game…but still probably not buy the bling.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/kylefredrickson/status/1024372740797550592

3 Likes

Case continues to excel. Am760 on I heart radio covering camp play by play. Good stuff.

1 Like

Obrian made that decision himself…not Rick.

I’m happy with Deshaun Watson no offense. i agree with you guys about o brien. i hate him and cant wait till he his fired. he is the most overrated hc in the league.

3 Likes

I don’t know man… Hue Jackson is up there with a 1-31 record with the Browns.

Jackson isn’t overrated. he is just a bad hc. o brien is overrated because people think he is a good hc just because the texans made the playoffs with a bad qb situation. going 9-7 3 straight years with the afc south being terrible doesn’t make him a good hc. Texans were only good those years because of the defense and the crap afc south.

2 Likes

Watsun looks dang good, but I bet he doesn’t stay on the field. The Texans would have been just fine building their team around Keenum. That should be abundantly clear by now.

3 Likes

And Keenum did not cost you draft picks.

4 Likes

I’m in Beaver Creek for the summer and had to drive in to Denver yesterday. The amount of positive radio talk about Case is amazing. He seems to have the media and fanbase behind him.

18 Likes

https://twitter.com/Broncos/status/1026638555529994241

9 Likes

Great video! Still the same Case.

3 Likes

I’m not sure how anyone doesn’t like Case, which is why I’ll never understand all the hate he got here in Houston. I think the Bible says something similar about this: “And they took offense at Him. But Jesus said to them, “Only in his hometown and in his own household” is a prophet without honor.” Matthew 13:57

1 Like

I think if Kubiak hadn’t gotten fired Case would have stayed on the team and probably would be the Texans qb today.