2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

Vikes go to the Super Bowl. Bill O’Brian looks like an idiot for not keeping Keenum. I could dig that.

3 Likes

Well Bill O’Brien always seemed to have a hard on for big and tall qbs…he even said so lol

Thank you Case, Coogfans need something they can cheer about right now

9 Likes

Huge pick-me-up after yesterday

4 Likes

Visit vikings.com when you can.
Here is a very special video:
http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/Keenum-Greets-Teammates-Coaches-In-Locker-Room/2eba4ff1-f06a-4bab-b157-cc0422ce8d2e
…and this was a few days ago.
http://www.therams.com/videos/videos/Wade_Phillips_Press_Conference_1116/489d0bca-cc34-4138-98d8-af4c4a2127c4
GO COOGS!!!

3 Likes

Very proud of Case Keenum!!

1 Like

Time to bench Case.

6 Likes

I think Case has played his way into big money in the offseason

I looked at some stuff on the interwebs and Case still isn’t getting much credit other than game management. Much is made of his lack of success with bad teams. Goff went 0-7 last year with the same Rams Case couldn’t win with. I’m convinced now Case can actually play QB in the NFL. Even if he wins a Superbowl, he won’t get a lot of love from the sporting press. Just the way it is.

3 Likes

I can’t get those videos to load. I tried three different browsers. Turned my adblocker off too.

1 Like

Have you tried chrome? The videos are posted on vikings.com & therams.com

Chrome isnt working for me either thats my default. Safari wont even load them

I do not know if you saw this one but this was pretty special for Case to run into the field with the Stars and Stripes.

11 Likes

Talking heads on ESPN were going over the Vikes and Rams game.
They tossed credit to the RB for his 123 yard effort.
They gave Thielen all the credit for the 150+ yards receiving.
When the talked about Case three of the four were, meh…he’s not really that good.
The main guy said, “Case was not just managing the game, he is slinging it.”

Then the others said, “well…he gets good protection. When was the last time he was sacked”.

They would NOT give him his due. They want Teddy Bridgeater. Because he went to a P5 school. The main guy said that Good for Zimmer for sticking with Keenum as it is really paying off.
Then the other guys said, well, maybe that is the kind of motivation Keenum needs.
I think all CK needs for motivation is a chance to buckle up his helmet.

2 Likes

Here is one for you:

4 Likes

I’ve been saying this for years. They also draft QBs when the team isn’t ready for one and ruin their careers.

Those comments are ridiculous. If case is really being undervalued i want him benched and their “savior” to win as many games in a row as him. If Bradford was supposedly better why wasnt he? But theyll be calling for his head if he looses a game. Poor dude cant catch a break.

Get the OLine together first, THEN get your “franchise” QB. But what ends up happening is that most guys do well behind the good OLine and end up a Top 10 QB and everyone believes that guy to be the best and don’t go for a QB who can ride the bench and learn.

Everyone wants to make a splash for their fanbase.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/WTXScribe/status/932606418980691969

3 Likes