2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

Deion Sanders in this clip stating today “Case Keenum will lead the Vikings deep in the playoffs”

1 Like

https://twitter.com/CBSSports/status/933109650911719424

2 Likes

Fantastic game from him today. On a side note, that was some of the worst ref’ing I have ever seen. I mean… it looked like the fix was in. Blatant bias.

The credit is finally coming Case’s way…

Outstanding game in all facets for the QB position.The play is designed but it is clear that Shurmur is designing options “on the run” Thielen is talking about it in the post game interviews. It is very difficult to replicate in “live games” but Case is proving that it can be done effectively. Shurmur is using Case’s biggest strength, his eyes. What we are witnessing is what every OC should be doing. This reminds me of Sean Payton and others OC’s and HC’s that took it upon themselves to do it.

2 Likes

Case called called for taunting penalty after being sacked. Hopefully the league will rescind it over they review how foolish the reason was.

What a silly call.

2 Likes

idiot defensive player is rolling on the ground celebrating like an idiot right in front of him, yet they give Case the penalty for taunting for tossing the ball away while not even looking at the defensive player.

that was a bogus call.

3 Likes

I dunno. Playing devil’s advocate here but it did kinda look like he threw it at the guy in frustration. I wouldn’t have called it. The guy rolling around should’ve gotten the flag. What an arsehat.

eventually the farm become good. and getting the top picks for all those loses helped too.

I love Case too but yeah, it was a penalty.

OC getting so conservative after going up 17 almost cost the Vikings.
Case and Vikes converted 3rd and Really Long a few times after TFL on running plays.
Case looked great. Airman seems to be a fan, but most of the others were having a hard time giving CK the credit for some great plays.

Highest QBR rating of active players in the NFL

5 Likes

Notice the actual numbers for his QBR?

77.7 - Coincidence? I think not! :grinning:

2 Likes

A lot of articles using Keenum to discuss how ineffective the evaluation of QBs in the NFL is currently. NFL is obsessed with prototypical size and strength, but forget to ask, “is this QB talented?” Which is more important, talent or size? It seems the argument is go for talent over size and you can win.

2 Likes

Nice article.

Forgot the Super Bowl is in Minnesota

The New York Times has a highly complementary article on him today.

Lots of reading of intent on the refs part then.

The call should have been unsportsmanlike conduct at least.

I think we could remove “ting” out of Starting in the title at this point