2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

NFL commentators in many cases are idiots… “He is just a backup.” “He will regress.” NFC offense PoM, haters!

3 Likes

Keenum is the top ranked player among starting quarterbacks, according to analytics website Football Outsiders.

They rank the quarterbacks according to the defense-adjusted value over average (DVOA), and Keenum’s 33.4 percent is the top rank ratio in the league. New England quarterback Tom Brady is second at 31.1 percent.

They also evaluate quarterbacks according to a defense-adjusted yards-above-replacement (DYAR) measure, and Keenum’s 981 rating ranks second in the league. Only Brady (1,206) and New Orleans’ Drew Brees (991) are rated higher. (Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan is rated sixth at 790.)

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/RLiuNFL/status/936247812903272448

3 Likes

Goosebumps or tears gentleman? Best video yet!

10 Likes

How does a backup QB win offensive player of the month?

4 Likes

Because he’s Case Keenum

7 Likes

That was awesome.

https://twitter.com/FO_ScottKacsmar/status/936349435520569346

8 Likes

makes sense since he is taller than Case

2 Likes

lol he broke another record…Most consecutive snaps without a sack in Vikings history.

4 Likes

Goosebumps, tears, joy, and a lot of Cougar pride!

THIS IS CASE KEENUM Thank you very much for posting. Goosebumps, tears and the music truly outstanding.

1 Like

Amazing find. Only way it could be better is if John Facenda or Harry Kalas were narrating.

Turning Point is a great show they really have some great inside the game behind the scenes stuff on that show.

Fingers crossed! This week’s game is on local channel 26.

Anyone know where to buy a Case Keenum #7 UH Jersey? All I can find are the simple red ones.
At one time there was a replication of the red Conference USA Jersey with white trim.

Check sports memorabilia websites, but you will likely pay for an autographed one.

Anyone know where Vikings gear can be picked up in Houston? I was hoping to have something in hand for their game tomorrow

I would be surprised if you could find anything in Houston. You would have to probably go online.

Yeah, I ordered a Keenum Vikings shirt from champs online (fanatics brand) 2 weeks ago thinking it was a safe bet… just shipped 2 days ago… from China :man_facepalming: