CBS Sports preseason article

Pretty fair, addresses the “tanking” allegations and tries to put that term into perspective. Don’t agree that DH asked King to redshirt. I have heard too many reports from both sides to really know what to believe 100%

5 Likes

That’s about as optimistic an outlook as any national pub would be likely to give.

I hope that we do indeed contend for a title.

We’ll see how Tune develops.

5 Likes

I like Tune. There is something there, there. A few of his runs showed heart and passion. The arm is there. Touch and the ability to move the chains on 3rd down are still a question mark. I really want him to do well.

7 Likes

I like Tune as well. That wasn’t the best situation we put him in last year with an awful OL, in a new system, no reps with the first team until DK redshirted, and a hamstring injury. The only question mark of those items going into this year is the OL and I can’t imagine it will be as bad and injury riddled as last year. If we can keep Tune and his primary weapons healthy, I think we’ll see him improve all the way around.

I’m probably most excited about the defense though. I can see the defense being exponentially better than last year.

2 Likes

If Braylon is at Center, that is going to be a huge mistake. His only 4 games cost us wins.

Hope our secondary doesn’t practice as much social distancing as they did last season :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just hope there is a season.

4 Likes

That’s a meme waiting to happen.

Our defensive backfield will be better than Jack Boyz

5 Likes

Now that’s a bold prediction!

2 Likes

I hope so. That was a stellar defense!

Would love to see some ballhawking in the secondary.

1 Like

THIS!

3 Likes

When there is a season, EatEmUp will be there!!!