Chris Beard to UT

If NC only had a “family member” who was already very successful at another school they could poach. I’m not aware of one currently. I expect the next coach to have ties to the school, because that has been their way but they are savvy enough to not just limit their search to only people with ties to the school.

That’s not what they’re saying around here… I currently live in Chapel Hill… I guess time will tell… A lot of talk about Wes Miller…

Yeah not sure that would work out for Drew. He would be hounded to no end by UNC alumni, especially the former players.

Yeah you can take Beilein off the list. There would be riots if he is chosen. He made an ass of himself with Cavs and is as old as Roy Williams.

With Tech finally on the anti-UT train is it time for the state schools to team up and sue the state for rights to the PUF? I believe it is.

I can remember Tech fans throwing tortillas on the court when the Aggies or Longhorns would come on their court. So the dislike is nothing new

1 Like

Typical UT friend says they’ll be in the final 4 within 2 years… lol

1 Like

Maybe they could hire Chris Beard lol

https://twitter.com/ChasenScott/status/1379568068351950848

Kansas lead recruiter is joining Beard staff. He has put together a monster staff.

Mon$ter staff?

Shaka got them a NIT banner…

2 Likes

Keeping the Tom Foolery in house😎

Who else other than Howard has he hired to be called a monster staff :eyes:

Terry was a damn good recruiter there in his last assistant stint.

https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/status/1379577669977800706

Hahaha some of those guys are dirty $$$$ can’t coach but can recruit

2 Likes

Did Ulric ultimately take the blame for the smu cheating thing four or five years ago?

1 Like

soon to be aka the “Four Bag-men of Au$tin” They will soon be dealing…Kentucky style…

3 Likes

They are coming for Will Wade’s title

1 Like

Better have all our paperwork in order that cast of characters in Austin is going to get the NCAA so mad that half the teams in Texas will be on probation. Not just Cleveland State this time.

1 Like