Cincinnati score predictions

Coogs win 35-24 in a hard fought game and the home crowd helps

3 Likes

31-27 Coogs.

4 Likes

24-21 Coogs

Jump out to a 24 point lead at halftime. Hold on to win as Cincy misses a FG late.

5 Likes

UH > UC
UC < UH

2 Likes

41-38 Coogs

3 Likes

Where is professor @chojn1 ? I’m very concerned about my average for the semester due to spamming the same score prediction until it’s correct! :joy:

2 Likes

38 -32 Cincy

24-21 UH

I think this could be a defensive struggle that goes to the final minutes.

2 Likes

27-20 Coogs win thanks to another special teams TD! This time the puntah tosses for one on a fake!

3 Likes

24-21 UH

2 Likes

If Cincinnati turns us over like they did UCF, I agree with @coachv. If we protect the ball, then I will predict UH - 27 Cin -24.

3 Likes

Good thing we don’t have any shrimp on our defensive line that don’t get good push like UCF. That team is a shell of itself and is soft, top to bottom. Coogs are no longer in bad playing shape and are far from soft. Running the ball is going to put Cincy in a hole. Our rushing averages are skewed but since Tulane and North Texas, we’ve owned the line of scrimmage on both sides.They better take shots and hope to get our DBs in some PI situations, or it’s over before it even starts.

Edit: going to backpedal a bit so people don’t get the wrong idea. I wasn’t trying to say that UCF or Cincy aren’t better teams than we are currently. However, coaches can’t walk into meetings with nothing to offer so they have to identify where our strengths can take advantages of their weaknesses.

EX: Tulane was nowhere near as talented as we were/are; but they knew right off the bat that our secondary was a huge question mark. They identified that and exploited it enough to beat us. Now it’s our turn to pick on Cincy, and they do have enough question marks to beat them!

1 Like

Coogs win a dogfight in the closing minutes.

UH 41
Cincy 38

4 Likes

UCinn 34

UH 27

No steam in the Polly Train this week.

2 Likes

UH 27
UC 17

1 Like

Coogs 24
SInsinatti 23

37 yd FG by the Coogs in the final minute

2 Likes

Houston 30
Cincy 21

3 Likes

Tough call. Going to call it a slug fest but a late TD and UH over UC.

2 Likes

With the cold front coming in tomorrow, the Coogs win 10-7 in the snow and mud of the frozen tundra of TDECU.

9 Likes