Class of 2020 offers

3* S Kevin Bickham from Amite, LA - Has offers from Kentucky, ULM, New Mexico State, and South Alabama

1 Like

3* WR Donavon Johnson from Plano - Has offers from Arizona State, Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa State, Kansas, LSU, Nebraska, Purdue, and Utah among others

1 Like

All of these offers are nice but I want some commitments

1 Like

3* TE Tristan Golightly from Mesquite - Has offers from Georgia Tech, Iowa State, Louisville, Nebraska, LSU, Purdue, Utah, UCF among others

#AGTG Blessed to have received an offer from the University of Houston🔴 @CoachDawson_UH #GoCoogs🐾 #BTOmovement pic.twitter.com/be8sXPGvgB

— The Tristan Golightly8️⃣🐍 (@_TG8_) May 22, 2019
1 Like

3* TE Blake Smith from Southlake Carroll - Has offers from 30 other schools

1 Like

You know commits come in bunches. Usually anyway where we’ll get a few at a time. Are we having recruits visit campus regularly or is this the period when coaches are strictly out on the road? When are we hosting these kids in on campus camps?

1 Like

I don’t follow football as close as I follow basketball, but the way to get some excitement back into the football program is to get some early commitments for next year.

1 Like

The camps are in June on various dates.

1 Like

They’ll start coming in next month. We’ve usually seen a bunch of commits over the summer months once school is out and the camps get going.

1 Like

3* JUCO ILB Danthony Jones from Long Beach City College - Has an offer from UAB and Troy

3* S Mason Chambers from Schertz, TX - Offers from Iowa State, Texas Tech, SMU, Tulane, and others

That North Shore is loaded. #1 team in the country. May win state back to back.

3* OLB Kenneth Phillips from Ft Bend Bush - Georgia Tech, Indiana, ECU, and others

1 Like

3* CB Caleb Offord from Southaven, MS - Has offers from Duke, Kentucky, Louisville, Notre Dame, Purdue, Vanderbilt, Memphis, and ULM