Classless tech fans

1 Like

Worst part is the 395 likes in 49 minutes. There’s some good Tech fans, but there’s quite a few classless ones and a lot of them are on the internet.

1 Like

Wow. Really clever.

Do they understand what we really went through…and these classless jerks make light of Harvey!!! They are equal to UT jerk fans…

1 Like

I thought it was a funny sign. And based on the results, they were right.

1 Like

You think a sign about death and destruction is funny? Sorry but this seems indefensible.

5 Likes

What is wrong with you Moncoog? Are you posting THIS on purpose?

I agree with mon. I don’t buy the fake outrage some of y’all put on , you’ve never seen a 9/11 joke on the internet? Don’t be such snowflakes, our defense is everything but above water after today.

But at least the sign was part of a community project, having 2nd graders at the local elementary school make and write the sign and all.

Tasteless but it doesn’t hurt my feelings. It’s a joke. Get over it.

Ive never see a 911. Joke tellers bettee pray to God I don’t see one. Just shows we have some classless fans like Texas Tech

1 Like

Every teams fan base has its share of a holes. Ours a little less than most.

Our house was flooded, and even I got a slight chuckle. Not an overly classy gesture on the sign maker’s part; but generally harmless. Lighten up Francis.

1 Like

Frankly, I’m more offended by our secondary.

2 Likes

You can always tell who didn’t win the game because they always have a “the other team’s fans are classless” thread.

you are 100% a tech fan…this thread started before the game

1 Like

Can’t be offended by a sign that looks like it was created by an elementary school student.