Clemson vs LSU...who you got tonight

I don’t know why, but I prefer LSU wins.

My gut says LSU by a lot, but I just don’t see Clemson getting blown out.

First natty I’ve been excited about for a while.

1 Like

LSU was one of the teams trying to lure our coach away during the 2016 season, right?

LSU

These teams have a ton of talent. Two great QBs, running game and play defense. I’m going with the team/staff that have been there before. I think Brent Venables is the best DC in the game. Little ol Dabo Swinney and little ol Clemson get another championship tonight. Should be a great game.

Yep, but they told him to take his games and stick it.

Ok. After watching the first minute I am rooting for Clemson.

Gotta pull for the fellow City School…proves it can be done!

Me too. Gut don’t lie

My grandfather played bb in the Cubs organization, and he was a lifelong Cubs fan. Favored the “dog” team his entire life, and my mom inherited the love of the “dog”. Guess I also inherited the love of the “dog”, so usually, if I turn on a game mid stream, I immediately favor the team that is behind. Clemson has been winning for the past four years, LSU just this year. Clemson goes on a tear at the beginning of the game, looks like LSU will be swamped, so I immediately began to pull for the Bayou Bengals . . . . .

A fellow city school? Who’s that? Clemson is South Carolina"s version of Aggy and LSU is LSU.

Not seeing a city school in there.

I have to turn off the sound in order to watch this game. Reece and Herbie are so far in the tank for Clemson that they are impossible to listen to.

1 Like

Clemson, South Carolina

It’s named after a city, not a state.

Gotcha, ok I’m following your logic here. I might disagree bigger picture wise in terms of what Clemson is to South Carolina. But I think you have a fair point.

1 Like

Well, LSU won the NC convincingly. Ed Orgeron and and Joe Burrow have gained legend status in Louisiana.

LSU will probably not have to worry about any player in the state of Louisiana they want, going elsewhere.

1 Like

I was rooting for LSU. I like Coach Ogeron. I like the fact he was their third choice (Fisher, Herman) and succeeded.

And oh yeah, F Herman

4 Likes

I believe the city is named after the school just like college station was named after a whistle stop for a&m college.

Plans were to drive to Orlando to watch the UCF game, but since it was an early game, decided to make the drive a 2 day trip. Spent a week in Florida and on the way back, stopped in Baton Rouge and picked up a couple of LSU caps and a golf shirt. Wore one of the caps to the local country club for lunch today, with the intention of aggravating the local whorns and gigs . . . . . plan worked very well, and I even found a few members that were from La or had kinfolks there, or just liked LSU. Productive lunch . . . . .

1 Like