Coach Herman calls the play. He thinks it's 4th & 3, but it's 4th & 13. "ZEBRA!"

Coach Herman calls the play.

He thinks it's 4th & 3, but it's 4th & 13.

"ZEBRA!"

They've practised it for weeks, but the coach has it wrong! What does the new @UHCougarFB punter do next?@dRoy tells the whole story: https://t.co/VICCZyyXWs#TakingAPuntPodcast #GoCoogs #CFB pic.twitter.com/6b1GJ5yWvs

— Sportscaster Media (@SportscastMedia) September 22, 2020
2 Likes

Good listen, thanks for posting. Tom Herman lied to that team point blank.

4 Likes

The man is a huge Richard. Talking to South Carolina 6 months into our job, Leaving the school issued vehicle at the airport flying off to Austin, calling about homes in Austin while on the UH job, it just goes on!

2 Likes

Good listen. Funny part about the Texas St students/fans being a-holes, then him turning around later in the game and no body being in the stands anymore. The SMU line made me laugh too “SMU is known for… well, I don’t know what they are known for.” The Herman stuff just confirms what has been out there, but more good insight. Calls Herman out for not being good developing players, ignored the non-star players, didn’t know the names of some 4th/5th string guys.

4 Likes

That was a good listen.

I’m interested to hear his take on Applewhite.

3 Likes

His coach accent during the wrong punt at Texas State story was great.

1 Like

HEADS UP: new episode will be dropping soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

In other words, a great fit in Austin!

7 Likes

Huge, Huge character issues there. He deserves every loss UT gets!

4 Likes

Thanks for post.

Episode 3. Taking a punt -Dane Roy story

2 Likes

Wow he heard Herman talking to his wife about about finding a home in Austin after the Navy loss. What a douche

2 Likes

Wow, really?? So he was actually “gone in his head” by NAVY or SMU games…we lost.

I have heard something similar from the Hback on the team. Forgot his name, but he played with San Fran for a year.

3 Likes