Coastal Carolina up on Kansas

21-0 early. Yikes!

3 Likes

Obviously, KU needs to get Les a different kind of grass.

1 Like

The Sunbelt brought the party bus to the Big 12 this weekend. Ouch

8 Likes

Now 28-3 at the half, but only because Kansas hit a long FG to end the half. (Yes, KU is the team with the 3.)

3 Likes

With all the underdog upsets, I hope we are an underdog with Baylor.

5 Likes

With the Bear’s record from last year and the Coog’s record last year, it would be hard to see where we would be favored. I’m OK with that, extra incentive. But, I think our guys will be looking to play against a lot of the guys they lined up against, or with, in high school.

2 Likes

Kansas is bad and should drop out of Big12 like UCONN did to the AAC.

1 Like

What’s wrong with Kansas? It doesn’t matter who’s the coach, they are still losers. I guess no one wants to go to Kansas except Dorothy.
:smile:

3 Likes

COASTAL CAROLINA look like 2015 UH Defense!

KU had an 89 yard, 14 play, 8+ minute drive that culminated in a TD on a play that should not have been allowed since the play clock plainly ran down. But the big KU line is starting to wear out CC and just scored again on long run. This is where that P5 depth pays off.

Kansas comeback.

Let’s see how it plays out. CC is still fighting, I think they can still pull it off.

1 Like

I don’t have cable so just looking at play by play on ESPN website. Looks like CCarolina is gashing Kansas D.

1 Like

CC did on that last drive.

2 Likes

Kansas recovers the onside kick
 but gets flagged. Nothing going right for the Jayhawks tonight.

1 Like

Game over.

Sun Belt: 3
“Big 12”: 0

4 Likes

Poor Les. I hope he gets a chance to bring in his recruits before they axe him. Ku is not an easy job.

1 Like

Coastal Carolina wins 38-23. Kansas, Kansas State, and Iowa State go down to Sunbelt teams. TT barely beats FCS Houston Baptist 35-33 thanks to failed 2 point conversion.

OU did beat another FCS team, Mo. State who won 1 game last year, 48-0.

UT did beat UTEP, who is
 well UTEP, 59-3.

All told, pretty sorry start for the B12.

5 Likes

Let’s do our part by beating Baylor next weekend!

9 Likes

I’ll second that!

2 Likes